Yan & Flora

Here we have a lovely and very keen girl (no panties) and there are Limpy and A having a fight who can be excused from having to be near her. Any other guys would be fighting for her attention but they want to get away.

Sad state of affairs. The girl has no panties and her legs are showing Limpy’s way but he carries on playing computer games.

1 Like

She have panties, pink ones

1 Like

I was going to send you glasses but realised the joke in time :rofl:

Wasn’t a joke :wink:

Then you need glasses, she has no panties, you could clearly see that in several scenes.

She has pink panties on.

Make good use of them :wink: glasses GIF

She’s got pink panties on, the t shirt she’s wearing and the panties was picked out by Yan & Flora for her to wear

Thank you, fuck I do need them :rofl: My bad apologies :blush:

1 Like

2 Likes

They are so subtle, she may as well be nude!

has any other guy been with flora

I don’t recall her with anyone else (others may), and I don’t think Yan would be keen for that to happen.

bandicam 2021-11-27 17-31-11-371

Not Funny Irony GIF by DASDING

1 Like

You right Yan does not want any other guy doing it to her but one day as she is the boss she will decide she will do another guy to get viewers and Yan will be left doing what he does bet, holding his dick in his hand.

1 Like

I thought as much thanks

I doubt it. Flora has no desire to even touch another dick let alone do anything sexual with another one. I’m not sure if Yan is the one who doesn’t want her to or not but I really would not hold your breath on her ever doing anything with anyone else but Yan.

We will wait and see. This place is all about how to get viewers.