Yan & Flora

It seems all he wants to do is kiss and she is fed up with that earlier she put his hand between her legs and all he wanted to was kiss they might get there eventually but it will unfortunately probably end in disappointment for him, her and for us

she will fuck him herself

Yeah seems he’s never had to work for it before, she will probably need to take the lead if anything is going to happen

Flora spoils everything with its entrances to the room and instructions

It looks like they went to fetch her to kick pc guy out

Time to sent the baby to bed :grin:

in Russian there are names that are associated with the diagnosis, this is about him

he will now be overexcited, he will finish in a minute and everything is a happy ending;)

he also cannot be with a girl sober :rofl:

1 Like

I can imagine the speech on mic

Flora: The game is over Dude playing: wtf, are you his mum? Flora: No, just the mistress that kept having girls for Guido to fuck and he preferes to be here at computer with you Dude playing: where do you live?

they hinted to him 3 times that the dude go away, he is what I bother you, she told him I’m embarrassed, he got them, they went to mom and mom came and took the dude.

Is that the same girl that entered (and stay) in a bedroom where there was a fuck scenario prepared for her and with a threesome and flora&yan fucking?? :rofl:

This is the looooongest preparation I’ve ever seen

1 Like

You not been to Lucas & Amelie’s apartment

I think they’ll tell him later, dude, you’re a dickhead, this will be the best reason to troll him

didn’t see them fucking in the bedroom unfortunately :frowning:

she even chose a condom for him :rofl: it depends on the girl she allows the guy to enter herself with or without a condom I laugh so hard, I hope I won’t wake up the neighbors :rofl:

I thought he would screw up, but no, her physiology let down the most interesting question is why she put on her panties, all wet with grease. They are alone in the room, you can lie without panties

And there is NOTHING from her that EVERYBODY there hadn’t see it yet :grin:

1 Like

physiology in the sense not of the genitals, but in the sense, look she was unclenching her hands, squeezing, it seems to me that it is something like seizures or something like that, overexcited, worried and here is the result.

1 Like

She seems to have nervous breakdown or something emotional, but was very passionate sex until then, maybe that is the reason to stop - it got too real. Also, so rare to see no phones used during :laughing:

1 Like

this is where relationships are born as couples

1 Like