Yan & Flora

you now, in a word, pregnant, will summon @jabbath1987 :rofl:

You mean the shows pretending they are gay? How naive people have to be to actually believe that? :joy:

Don’t shatter their dream, let them be upset that there is another girl in the apartment, the way of the world blame others. I mean it is her fault that A will not stick his sausage in G.

Seems to be growing tension in the apartment, Aylin has been crying in the bathroom after some words from Flora, seems Flora has told Aylin she needs to start doing things and wants her to be better Saying this should be easy as you are already friends and already have an connection

Flora runs this place with an iron fist. She tells them exactly what is required of them. She realised that the pretend gay factor had been discovered by the viewers so bought in another lady into the place. That lady has not fucked yet as the other girl did all the work the other night. Now Flora wants her to do what she was bought in for. The problem of course is Limpy is doing his addiction PC games and A fucked the other night and not so sure is is yet fully recovered.

Flora is trying to get Aylin and Aderyn together as apparently they was already friends outside of the Apartment

What Flora wants goes or someone will be booted out.

This truly looks like a teenager bad movie. One guy playing computer games, one make out session with a lot of wire pulling and the other couple looking like deers in headlights while on the TV, Cartoons.

It was a demonstration to Aylin of how easy it is do

On the bed the other night with the other 4 she looked keen but Limpy was busy with his phone and A was doing the other girl. She is not shy and keen. She might not like being told by Flora what to do though. Wait an hour as that is how long she will be in the bath and see how thing develop or not develop.

_____ing Monster while bathing? :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

That’s seems to be the issue, she doesn’t want to be rushed she wants to do it in her own time and not be instructed to do it on demand

What’s wrong with that?

because time is money !

Is that an energy _____ or an a_____l _____?

Monster is an energetic _____… what’s the point of it??

What’s that got to do with _____ing monster in a bath?

Do you have any fucking idea how hard she is going to have to work to get Limpy hard, give her a fucking break :rofl:

I know it is, you could say what’s the point of it to a lot of things, maybe she’s tired Maybe she likes the taste, maybe it mixed with a_____l maybe it’s all of them

I think that I will not insist on this point there. Back to your monster etc … :smirk: