Yan & Flora

crowd rushing GIF by South Park

So we have another Flora wannebe which is awesome, the dynamics of this place changes nicely. As far as I know she is still a virgin as not seen her get any action in this place.

5 Likes

Seems she only has eyes for Flora

What is the name of the girl who was here and had sex with Aldreyn and Guido ? She seemed shy at first, but was in the end naughty and quite active.

I do not see her listed on Wiki. Does anyone have a name for last night fun visitor?

2 Likes

Seems flora already have the script for tonight… new guest will have to be fucked by aderyn

A fucking 2 nights in a row, wow that would be a fucking miracle :grinning:

I see she is mentioned as “guest girl” in the archive. I propose Melina.

@jabbath1987 @Sparkles Does that lady have a name, I cannot see her in the Wiki but then there are 8 empty beer cans on the floor next to me. If not is the suggested name OK.

great view of two nice ladies…

Melina was suggested? Right?

phil4466

I see she is mentioned as “guest girl” in the archive. I propose Melina.

Will Aylin come again? if she’s a virgin it would be nice to have a threesome with flora

1 Like

If the intelligence quotient of Yan and the 2 other acorns is in their cocks, you have to tell them that, even if they try to make it longer, it won’t make them more intelligent! :wink:

Интеллектуальная игра угадай слово по подсказкам. Очень смешные подсказки, не менее смешные ответы iq -100 у чувака, все с него смеются explains in such a way that nothing is clear, how that dude understands, if they were on the same team, I think they would have guessed answers, like the dude’s iq

I think she might be having wet dreams about secret sex with Alderyn and Guido?

2 Likes

Неужели она не видит этого тонкого намека :wink:

It was a big mistake (in my opinion) to bring in the new girl – as this is ruining the whole Aderyn/Guido story. :two_men_holding_hands:

What story ? :sweat_smile:

Ssshhh they’re pregnant, oh wait a minute wrong thread. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: