Yan & Flora

Honestly, yes I was told by a certain someone who was aware of the reality of the situation.

amazing another limp dick :face_v___ting:

well for some, a soft cock to watch and better than no cock at all! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If they invite the creepy dude from Lola&Otto’s guests, they can finally begin the annual meeting of the Russian wankers’ association :sweat_smile:

It is unhealthy the way these limp dicks have this compulsive need to play with their dicks. As kids did they not have toys to play with. Nothing wrong with nudity and walking around naked but seriously no fucking need to hold on to it all the time, it is not going away.

They can even change this realm’s name to " Wankers - House " :rofl:

1 Like

Macie, why do you think these boys hold their dicks? It is precisely to verify that they are still attached to the rest of the body. And if they shake her constantly, it’s because they want to wake her up!

It almost an insecurity thing.

@Mathias1662 and @FROG14 …

I assume your facepalm reactions to my earlier post was because you didn’t believe what I said?

It was actually kaya from support who told me (a few days ago) the information about Aderyn’s return. I was told it would either be yesterday or today. She can verify what I have said (and more importantly, what SHE said), if she wants to.

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned, David, absolutely not. How to express my immeasurable joy to see again arrive at these two acorns, not three, another acorn. However, the most terrible thing is that even if nothing happens in this apt apart from Yan who fiddles with all day long, Flora who exposes her pussy like an oyster to a fishmonger and the other brainless gamer. yes for all these reasons defying my intelligence, I can not help but look at them! But what’s wrong with me, doctor? :scream:

in order to be interesting,someone else has to fuck the flora.Ι think he got tired of the same thing all the time.

1 Like

So your reaction was just to the events themselves then? OK, that’s fair enough. Sorry, I just had to query that and I hope you didn’t mind me doing so, in that first message. :slight_smile:

Absolutely not David, your comments are always welcome even if I do not share them sometimes but I respect the difference, this is what makes the richness of the exchanges (courteous)

@David Can you honestly say you find anything entertaining about this apartment. I get you like to see good looking guys naked but this obsession they have to hold their dicks, the fact they really do nothing.

1 Like

The beautiful Aylin has returned :heart_eyes:

I want Alice :wink::heart_eyes:

She is a cutie :star_struck:

1 Like

I can’t help you with that but reading the last few posts seems you have got to ask @kaya

WTF is @kaya her pimp :rofl:

Looks like Aylin is signing a contract :thinking: