Yan & Flora

Something boring in this room, I think Aderyn needs to come back. These three were inventing more interesting things. Write for him to join and Aderyn will come back to them, this room will gain a lot.

someone wrote that Aderyn left for the family? Is this trip too long?

1 Like

It’s been around 12 days, I think…or very close to that kind of time.

So what, we are waiting for more interesting stories? I think he will gain this room

Maybe let’s write to them when Aderyn comes back. It will be colorful

Yan’s dick must me exhausted of everyday activities. At least two sex and one masturbation labor

1 Like

Flora’s glasses do nothing for her in my opinion. She is already gorgeous. The glasses just detract… In fact i think they make her look older :slight_smile:

She probably doesn’t have a choice, perhaps she could get contacts (if she hasn’t already).

This place has lost its spark :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Look who’s back!

2 Likes

Just got more boring :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Limpy is back :rofl:

@David will be happy

1 Like

Now, now Limpy is G. A well he has been known to get erect and stick it where it is supposed to go. :stuck_out_tongue:

You think he learned how to fuck?

To be fair he has shown us that he knows how to fuck. He is not very good at it but still does it. Kind of reminds me of some of the drivers we have on our road.

1 Like

Yes at the end he got better. I have hopes to see Alice now back when he is back

That would be a bonus to see her, the 4 of them at the moment are my s___ping tablet for when I need to s___p.

That’s a pity :grinning:

It would appear that you have inside information. :laughing: :laughing: