Yan & Flora

Apparently she knew about Aderyn’s return so she might know about Alice

Yea but did you read @jabbath1987 's :rofl:comment.

I’m lost which one?

Ed edd and eddy are now complete. Give aderyn and Yan a pair of red CKs. :sweat_smile:

I want Alice :wink::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Of course I seen that one as that’s the one I replied to

There (for ME at least…I can’t and won’t speak for others) is your answer, quite simply. I am not always into the sexual stuff (but yes sometimes, certainly if males are involved) but for me, the simple naked aspect is what I personally love.

Yes @kaya bring her back :wink::heart_eyes:

episode 1 premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

And the obsession of holding their dicks, you find that natural?

Yeah looks like Yan & Flora are signing as well

So can’t be VHTV related as Y&F are already participants

I wasn’t and am not referring to that as I do not see the need (for me) to take issue with it. My original point stands. :slight_smile:

No idea but to add to the intrigue, Aderyn is reading a copy of the same thing, Aylin,Yan and Flora just signed, Aderyn and Aylin turned up today together at the same time

Edit: Guido is also signing a different copy

Nothing surprises me on VHTV, start a job and sign the conditions later. Just like so many thing done ass about face. Open an apartment, get it online then check the cams.

Maybe he and she will become participants together. Oh that’ll put the cat among the pigeons on here won’t it?!!!

1 Like

But in all seriousness it would be highly unlikely to be a VHTV contract. Surely VHTV would ensure your age and a few other things prior to being allowed to be a tenant. Sign the contract ensuring the conditions so no tenant could never say I did not know.

Maybe they have already done so. I don’t know but that seems logical, surely.

Aderyn is now signing his own separate copy

Sign here, that says you can only wear the red undies every second day, I have first right, then Yan and you last, unless Flora wants to wear them. Now about washing them, that is still to be determined so ensure to hang them up when they are not being worn to air them out. If wearing them you can only put ONE hand to play with your dick otherwise the elastic will stretch. Do not wipe your cock cheese in or outside the undies. The rest is all about fines if you don’t adhere to these conditions. :upside_down_face:

:joy: whatever it was that was signed Aderyn needed information from a passport/Identity card