Yan & Flora

Yes you did, I see that now, having read your answer again. :slight_smile:

I actually have a rather serious thought about why A is not coming back but doubt anyone would be interested as it is complex.

i would be most interested :thinking:

Aderyn is not coming back because their contract is over. He has reached the maximum number of wanks possible in vhtv

Maybe he is still learning how to fuck? :joy:

No, he’s practicing with his new acorn pump! :smirk:

Oh God, can I please be Flora for 1 week? That body, that expressive face…and I definitely would need more than one cock at the same time :crazy_face:.

Ask David, it seems he has a big one, not to use with Flora but just to lend! :smirk:

What (or, dare I ask, who) gave you that idea?! :thinking: :innocent:

the rumor, David, the rumor and the denunciation! :innocent:

Well it may or may not be true! You will be relieved (I would imagine), to read that I will NOT be posting any pictures to prove or disprove it! :laughing:

it can be fun, so many guys here are clamoring to send loads! Chick! :laughing:

Do you want to “be Flora” or " be with Flora" ?. in first case you be sucking Yan’s dick for a week, second case isn’t bad at all :rofl: JK lol

1 Like

Hihi, I meant the first but with your remark I’ll choose the second :grinning:.

Compulsive dick holder has finally ley go and stuck it the hole while Limpy does what he does best, hold his limp dick.

realm4-cam15-1637765467

Well, if you chose the first one your wish for having more than one Cock at the same time would come true as well :rofl: :smiling_imp:
:arrow_down:

Due to some complaining users, Aderyn is gone and now this apartment is became boring. The power of VH’s users :expressionless:

The blindfold game has made it to here now

i see Flora is in her usual fanny showing position :rofl:

mom teaches c___dren to go to the sugar bowl with a clean, dry false and not in coffee