Yan & Flora

Still queerbaiting then. Yawn. It’d be funny if it wasn’t actually offensive. I double dog dare them to get it on. And if it aint gonna happen, then quit the games, because what they’re doing is mocking their viewers. I’m tired of this queerbaiting routine. Do it, or GTFOOH.

mic drop GIF

1 Like

The sooner people realise this is purely a entertainment business the better. We the viewers pay to watch people living their lives. Voyeurism, definitely not, you just need to look up the definition to realise that. If I wanted voyeurism I would set up a big telescope and spy on the neighbourhood or take my 600mm lens and camera and go spy on people, creepy as it sounds that is voyeurism in a sense. If tenants take offence at what the viewers are saying then GTF out of this place. We as the viewers have the right to comment whether it be negatively or positively, they have the right to heed the viewer’s comment. I don’t remember telling my boss he was mean when he shat me out and not taking what he said seriously. If they get no viewers the money dries up and they end up living in a cardboard box under a bridge getting wi-fi from the nearest McDonald. Not sure how long their pretty bodies will get them views if they don’t provide entertainment. My 2 cents worth on this lovely Monday morning.

Sorry to say this but you sound like Jin when he talks like that about voyeurism. :yum: Sorry if i offended you now. :hugs:

Hey why would I be offended, it is Monday morning, 3 cups of coffee down the hatch and now the beers are waiting. What is you version of voyeurism, do you not agree with me?

I totally agree with you. Voyeurism is people watching its not only about sex. Its about watching people live there lifes. its not about the entertainment that they show here.

No wonder you are so hyper and posting more comments than the rest of us combined! :rofl: :rofl:

My post was only half serious. I assume that’s obvious with most everything i write. The queerbaiting thing does annoy me though. maybe it’s difficult for a straight person to understand, but then, you’re catered for almost everywhere you look. queerbaiting is a tool that is insidious in nature. it’s the equivalent of donning black face in terms of tackiness and disrespect. If these guys were making tentative moves toward something fulfilling and life enriching then fair enough. but they aren’t, it’s play-acting to sucker a particular set of viewers into thinking something will happen which won’t. it’s a distraction from the dreariness of the couple who are named on this apartment. Basically they’re advertising beef and delivering TSP. So I’m calling them out on it. I’ve got no objection to dudes sitting around in their nack if that’s their thing. just knock off the pretend gay stuff. it is offensive. it’s insensitive and it’s grating. I don’t sit watching this apartment for hours, I glance in occasionally, as I skim through the apartment list. but I’ve seen enough to recognise a cheap, tacky ploy in action. and for the record fake lesbians piss me off too. just be authentic. authenticity is what gets viewers and holds them. not crude pantomime antics.

I love you Aderyn, Yan and Guido :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

6 Likes

Limp dick playtime again? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

‘‘The sooner people realise this is purely a entertainment business the better. We the viewers pay to watch people living their lives. Voyeurism, definitely not, you just need to look up the definition to realise that. If I wanted voyeurism I would set up a big telescope and spy on the neighbourhood or take my 600mm lens and camera and go spy on people, creepy as it sounds that is voyeurism’’ Sounds to me like the people in your neighbourhood should be taking a collection to keep up your subscription to VHTV

1 Like

They make more money than you make. They make more money than I make :sob::sob::sob:, they make more money than I would even expect… and now if I take into account that the vhtv ceo said that the plus +7 makes 70% more than other apartments, we are talking about insane numbers, (500$ +) PER DAY. I don’t think they gonna live in a card box :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

If anyone complains about this apartment, then don’t understand nothing. They deserve an apt like Katia or Candy red where nothing happens.

I am pretty sure he meant all of them combined…

Where did you get the figure of $500 a day, just interested.

The reason I question your number is simple. There is one fact that is true, ‘’they make more money than you’’. You have absolutely no idea how much I or other people earn, to some $500 might seem a huge amount (only $15 000pm) but others make a lot more. So, when a person makes such a general assumption based on his opinion then I have to question the $500 source. Also have you spoken to the CEO about the 70% more earned by the +7.

If you don’t like it, just don’t watch it. There is 33 other apartments to watch

1 Like

Flora made 330-350$ per day for the last 5 days. now ceo said the +7 makes 70% more. so more or less its around 500$ now you are right, i cant know how much each of the viewers make, i just went with the chances of the majority 80% dont make 15k per month,if you make more, than i’m very happy for you,but you are an exception. now for this place, i have not complain, i believe they deserve their money, as it provide interesting entertainment.

Who told you these figures?

Even if I think your figures are correct. Flora 350/3 as there are 3 (not sure if the give the guest anything), so $117 a day. So, in a month each participant makes around $3 600. Does not seem a fortune to anyone for what is expected of them. Those are also max figures I presume so it could be a lot less.