Yan & Flora

So proud right now…

@AlexLina Please will you say thank you to Flora for doing this and of course thank you Aderyn for letting it happen!

3 Likes

:nauseated_face: :face_v___ting: we f don’t care

“We” being YOU…how DARE you speak for others! If they want to comment the same way you have, then fair enough. I have my reasons for my initial comments and I will not allow the likes of you take that away from me! :hugs:

3 Likes

it would be good that it already stays aderyn I love that kingdom

Arrest Yan and have sex with Aderyn.

1 Like

@Sparkles @jabbath1987

Tell me please, what was SO hilarious about my last ‘thank you’ comment?

3 Likes

The photo that is completely ridiculous and it shows how he is just a puppet to be used at their instructions

They just ridicularize him even more

Sorry David but Not everything is seemingly an attack at you, the photo is funny and ridiculous

No it isn’t …and I wouldn’t allow it to be.

1 Like

good night

Omg poor aderyn. Lol

1 Like

He’s a good sport for letting that happen. He seemed to see the funny side of it, I noticed.

3 Likes

Sorry but what is the funny side of this?

Can’t someone ask Guido to move so we can see more than just his feet and knee?

Who loves him, well other than you? Flora used him to get a few viewers and comments. She suddenly realised how bad the place had been yesterday. A guest girl came, she sat by herself then went to watch TV while your main man and his buddy who all dream are going to hook up one day slept and played video game. Yan and Flora slept all day. So writing on his back is supposed to thrill every viewer and keep us rivetted to this suck of an apartment. I suppose some find the limp dicks and their chronic wanking entertaining but myself, I put this apartment near the bottom of my list.

Totally agree with you. :+1:

Guido tiene el culo igual de grande y hermoso que el de flora, espero que yan no se equivoque algún día :smirk:

1 Like

I see the red undies comments must have got to them as they have been instructed to remain nude. Or maybe they are going for their monthly laundry. :rofl:

You could be right about the laundry as I don’t see any undies lying around. :rofl: