Yan & Flora

It is scary to think I can recognise tenants by what they wear without even to see their faces. The red undies here is a perfect example. At Stifler place I can see him coming a mile away with those red socks. There are many other examples. Time for me to maybe take a break :rofl:

This place has been a real s___ping apartment today. The most exciting thing was Yan stroking the one guys leg on the couch. :s___ping:

nice view if I dont say so myself

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Flora giving Yan a BJ and the dude couldn’t be more lifeless if he tried. It makes the whole thing just passionless and dull to watch.

But you did :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Mom Dad you will be happy to know that we are sure learning a lot in this new place. This is even better than the birds and bees talk you gave us. We are getting plenty of lectures from a fabulous teacher, so far she we have not participated in a practical with her, we are hoping as our hands are getting chaffed from having to relieve ourselves when she gives us a lecture with our best friend. Anyway all is well, please send money. Love A :innocent:

3 Likes

Yan likes to be closed to aderyn

2 Likes

Guest is visiting.

Offline yet again but who really cares. Sweet fuck all has happened here. A real clickbait apartment.

I would love to have shared a flat when i was younger with a guy who had a girlfriend like Flora . A girl that confident in her skin, even if i didn’t get any of it.

I wouldn’t, I would have wanked myself to death. :rofl:

And walk around with blue balls all day, wow that sound like so much fun NOT

You may be right guys but i would still have liked to find out for myself

Tooooo much information, was just eating my b___dy late tea as well :rofl:

close this place of bunch of looser ridiculous