Yan & Flora

So if girl doesn’t like cameras she should pack and leave. But when your favorite boy can’t perform infront of cameras, he deserves gratitude. Did I miss something? :stuck_out_tongue:

Please quote where I said that. :slight_smile:

Now it is getting ridiculous. Sorry. :wink:

Isn’t that the sum total of the discussion :rofl:

Exactly just a big circus to make the gay audience believe something will happen :joy:

Actually that happened ages ago when the first rude comments (not necessary from you) came in. :wink:

Your response:

Well, you’re saying she should never come but principle is the same.

Needs being MUCH bigger :rofl:

1 Like

Well she is a girl and not the favorite guy :roll_eyes:

Better? :joy:

1 Like

My point (one of them) is, he CAN ‘perform’ and HAS DONE…the evidence is there!

Is where they will be if they don’t start performing. :rofl:

Yet another pointless discussion with you. I’m out. I’m convinced he could even k__l somebody and you would find an excuse. Have a nice day :wink:

Much lol, but would it work is the big question :rofl:

Yep I am out here too :wink:

1 Like

Stop fucking suggesting s___f videos :rofl:

None of our discussions have ever been pointless. We both have opinions which IS the POINT of the forum pages. Not that we have to agree all the time, mind you. You and I have had some really pleasant exchanges on here (wouldn’t you agree?) and I hope we continue to do so. :hugs:

Thank you guys (all of you) for your honest responses. It speaks volumes about how important it is to people to have these forums. :hugs:

1 Like

Oooooh so polite, we all need to take a page out of your book, best I go back and edit some of my comments. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Please don’t, that is what makes the forum what it is. A place for comments. :slight_smile: