Yan & Flora

To me it doesn’t matter what music Flora and Juliana dance too :heart: :heart_eyes: Yes it should’ve been Pussycat Dolls cause Flora and Juliana are so :fire: :grinning:

1 Like

I wish i was that talented, but i am sure that whatever i wrote your dancing would enhance it.

2 Likes

Cream Daddy Dance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OK, so what is her name in the english alphabet??

1 Like

Aria

Anyone no if @Aderyn ever had sex with the girl with glasses with the noob boy?

1 Like

as far as our eyes are concerned: no. if so, then away from the cameras. but I tend to say no in general

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ve always thought that Flora was attractive, but tonight she really looked nice. That foursome was the best show that I’ve ever seen with Yan & Flora. The girls didn’t seem to just rush everything like most girls do. I really liked how Flora let her take her time when she was down on Flora. Well done for everyone.

June 16, 2022 Aderyn fucked Juliana. Let’s go to the scorecard (Aderyn’s Guide to having Sex)

Scored as Follows: 1 – Did not meet the requirement of the Step. 2 –Started to meet the requirement and so on until a score of 10 (met the requirement).

Step 1: No talking or having a discussion with the girl he wants to fuck. Score of 9 He might have said a few words to her during the day.

Step 2: The back and butt massage. Score of 2. He did massage Yan’s shoulders which was probably more of a turn on for him than touching Juliana

Step 3: Wait for Flora to suggest to the girl she should fuck Aderyn. Score of 9. What I saw it was Flora who got the party fucking.

Step: 4: Fuck girl in missionary position or from behind. Score of 9. It was not a 10 because I do not think he splurged (orgasm).

Step 5: Touch her as little as possible. Score of 9

Step 6: Do not ask what she would like. Score of 10

Step 7: Do only what is required to cum. Score of 9. Not a 10 because I am not sure he splurged.

Step 8: Pull dick when ready to cum. Score of 1. Wearing a condom does not meet the requirement.

Step 9: When ready be sure to cum on her and try not to get any on yourself so I have very little to clean. Score of 1. Wearing a condom does not meet the requirement.

Step 10: Walk away and do not talk to her. Score of 10.

Overall score: 70 Points. Average score of 7. Not bad. He would have got a higher score but using a condom brings the score down. (I’m glad he wears the condom so Juliana doesn’t get pregnant with his baby!!)

How did I do with the scoring? The way Aderyn treats Juliana if I was Juliana I would tease him all the time but never let him touch her again! I still wouldn’t blame Flora for getting rid of him! It’s just a shame the way he treats Juliana.

3 Likes

I see this point a little differently. I would rate the use of a condom as overachieved and even give it a 10 with an extra point…

Not yet… but they both want it! as soon as she kicks that Luan guy out they will

some short clips and stills of last night

7 Likes

Aderyn really doing his best to get his game room back.

1 Like

1 Like

Nicest ass on VHTV and she knows it! IMHO

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

feet GIF

2 Likes

4 Likes