Why nothing happens anymore?

First I have to say this post reflects my subjective personal opinion. People can agree with it or write different point of views.

The majority of the places is basically dead or leaving the site lately. We desperately need something new and fresh here. It seems to me most places are on strike as there is nothing happening at all.
The hot parties which made the site so special are mostly gone.
Already boring places go on endless relocation only to return in an even more boring state. People leaving only to join a few days later again and go offline for personal reasons after a few hours online.
Participants who brought some new action and were liked by everyone got treated like shit by their managers and had to leave the project.
For years people write their wishes that we need more places in other countries and not always the same “clone places” where even the furniture sometimes is the same. The “old” participants who are on the site the longest also lose their spirit and do nothing anymore. If the site remains in that state I am really worried about the future of it. VHTV CEO and management finally need to admit the problems and start working on them.

11 Likes

They don’t care as long as there are enough people who make their monthly contribution. You can complain, but you won’t get an answer as long as the cash flow remains, it’s fine with them.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine in that boring state the Cashflow will remain the same…

1 Like

I can’t add anything to your opening post as you have covered pretty much everything in it

Agreed and it’s probably reflected in that the monthly promotion for subscription has got worse, used to be 5 days free on a month now it’s a $2 discount

1 Like

apparently they have enough… little effort for a lot of money, on the backs and health of their employees

Yes VHTV needs to understand it’s the content which needs to change and not the technology of the site. As much as I appreciate that they worked on a new design of the website I would have preferred they invested that time in improving content and finally gain more control over managers and participant relations

3 Likes

If they did that then I’m sure it would have a positive impact on improving the content, participants being scared of their own management is not a healthy motivation

1 Like

Would be a good example to start with.

3 Likes

Fully agree with Jabbaths written statement. Sadly it is completely spot on. :fire: :heart_on_fire: :heart:

2 Likes

Wäre dies mein Unternehmen würde ich eine Portfolioanalyse entsprechend einer BCG-Matrix durchführen um mir im Klaren zu sein wo meine Produkte (Wohnungen) stehen. Ich fürchte, mir würde Angst und Bange werden für die Zukunft

2 Likes

Well said the truth always hurts but needs to be brought in the the open you hit the nail on the head without serious changes the subscriptions will dry up if there is no action why would anybody stay :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

totally agree vhtv is not half of what is used to be and is pretty much a lost cause at this point i always say my favourite vhtv time period was 2019-2020 and i believe if it was not for the forum the site would be dead

3 Likes

100 percent correct

Luckily we have the forum to interact and talk. :heart: :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

exactly my friend

1 Like

i think vhtv needs a complete revamp and ask forum users opinions on how to make the project great again im sure many of us have good ideas to share to help

1 Like

There was written a lot but yet nothing happened at all.

Not Lets Make USA Great Again. It is Lets Make VHTV Great Again. :heart: :fire: :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

yeah very true i just dont think they care

1 Like

was usa ever really great :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes