Why nothing happens anymore?

I am sorry to be off-topic, but I don’t know where else to post.

What in the hell happened to realm40, that place disappeared like my leftover food in the refrigerator.

Thread gone, videos gone, did he commit a crime?

First of all I had to change your post a bit as we should not post the name here for some time. The place is hidden due to securtiy issues. That is why everything is gone.

1 Like

Unfortunaley i wasn’t on VHTV in the early days but looking at the Archives

Then

Now

Allthough Ariela looks cute like this

3 Likes

Looks as if her heating is off.

1 Like

ahhhhhh, thanks for letting me know.

3 Likes

So, moments operators can also edit posts. I thought ya’ll just added to the archives. Interesting.

1 Like

No not all moments operators can do it, Jabbath can because he is also a forum leader

1 Like

You don’t need to cry that i’m spending my money on the finer things in life, there’s plenty of people here supporting VHTV in it’s stagnant era. Your fave emaciated VHTV waifs will still get money for the heating from others…

Seit paar tagen läuft es wieder bisschen in die richtige Richtung was meint ihr ?

1 Like

There is always something new to do or catch up to at VHTV. Even if supposedly there is something that does not work out, then there is always something that also does work out eventually. That is after all the good thing with VHTV. Makes you stick to it anyway somehow. Makes me stick around at the end of the day. :hugs: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I don’t think so. We lost one more place while again none new good one got opened.
One place back from relocation with no camera on loggia and out of four livingroom cameras two are useless.

2 Likes

Zumindest empfinde ich es in den letzten Tagen . Es war ja schon immer so dass es mal gute und schlechte Zeiten gab , nur in den letzten Monaten war es sehr schlecht . Ich kenne die Quoten von neuen Reichen nicht . Dass letzte war glaub ich von Lilith und dass ist schon 1-2 Monate her . Aber ja frisches Blut wäre nicht schlecht . Dass Problem ist dass VHT viel zu viele Lame Ducks hat . Reiche in den seit Wochen und Monaten nichts mehr geht und auch nichts mehr gehen wird , sind natürlich schlecht für VHT und dass zieht die natürlich runter . Wenn diese sogenannten Reiche nicht da wären würde es gar nicht so schlecht aussehen . Weniger ist mehr :+1:

3 Likes

Neue Reiche kriegst du auch nur mit neuen Teilnehmer, wahrscheinlich gibt es immer weniger Leute die sowas wie hier machen . Dafür kann dann VHT auch nichts …

2 Likes

Vhtv has its ups and downs like everything else. The good thing is that the team listens. I m confident that the content will get a lot better soon. Even in its down periods, vhtv is much better than the other voyeur sites because of the variety of content (the other ones seem to only have str8 content) and the video archives that changes everything. Without archives, it s not worth subscribing for me.

when does the team start to listen?
Next monday?

2 Likes

They used to at least answer in the past, now I have the feeling they ignore everything

1 Like

only thing they do is read, be silent and open s__tty topics

1 Like

It’s only one week by now when they promised to answer…

well, if we see how long it took for them to deal with that, we can assume that we will have an answer around Easter or Pentecost?

or perhaps even if Easter and Pentecost are celebrated on the same day?

2 Likes

stan marsh anger GIF by South Park

2 Likes