šŸ”„ VHTV Telegram Channel

How you started doing comments same like John and also use Emojis like him :sweat_smile: :joy: u were never like this beforeā€¦ I used to like u when u were free user but now u r getting on same level like others :upside_down_face:

Does it? It already gets shared on telegram, if it really needs to be on here then I would argue that it all needs posting in one topic (like this one for example) just like it is on telegram instead of being spread all over the forum

1 Like

Well I guess it all started with me learning how to post pics on here :grinning::joy:

2 Likes

Or to me u found urself god and teacherā€¦:sweat_smile::joy:
Keep it upā€¦:+1:t2: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The reason why I started posting pics is because I want to be more active on here cause it took me a long time to get here cause I was afraid to get into trouble if I posted it wrong :grinning:

3 Likes

Okay, I may have been wrong then. Sorry. You might need an app for a first sign-up. Thatā€™s unfortunate, but itā€™s up to everyone if they want to deal with it. Sorry, Twitter is still not the best place for us, and we donā€™t have time right now to develop our own feed without tethering to any of 3rd-party platforms.

You know what makes it ā€œa kind of showā€ for you? Yourself. Everyone makes it their own show the way they want. Wanna be hardcore voyeur? Quit the Forum and stay within VHTV Main. There is no match to itā€™s core experience anyway.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the problem with cross-sharing the content?

The VHTV Channel sometimes has ā€œSharingā€ option available, but for the most time it is deactivated. We donā€™t mind sharing its content here anyway. Itā€™s not a big deal compared to enormous media storage size which we have growing every second hereā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve also given up and mourn the old Twitter days.

I didnā€™t say there was Per se, I just wondered if it was better to have it all posted in one topic, like it is on telegram instead of being spread around the forum

Telegram posts are mostly about VHTV Participants. If those are shared here, those are best to be shared in corresponding topics :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s a little bit of a harsh response, donā€™t you think?

Iā€™m not a soft one either, you may have noticed it too :slight_smile:
Nothing harsh. But am getting tired VERY quickly of something repetitive.

3 Likes

I mean letting me know you arenā€™t soft might be just a little tmi tbh. :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile: :eggplant:

Usually, your response is always fair and meets the level to the person you are responding to. It seemed a little disproportionate this time. That is why I said something.

Taking this into account your reply makes more sense now. Thank you for the clarification.

It does get very wearisome

Also 1 more thing another reason why I wasnā€™t posting pics and only commenting for a long time is because I was learning and getting a feel of how this forum works and I have to much respect to the members on hereā€‹:heart: and to VHTV :heart: and to the participantsā€‹:heart: to do something wrong or break any rules thatā€™s why I ask these questions I will always be nice and always follow the rules :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::100:

3 Likes

I hope it is okay to also put name mistakes here @VHTV_James ? I will start from now on putting all wrong posts here:

This is not Lilka. Call her guest girl or look up her name (Sue) in the Wiki:

Here the name is correct but you are advertising webcamming a thing you said in the past you wonā€™t do.

Name is Ryry not Ruru

Uploading: 16777833624597314397865957948980.jpgā€¦
Hi

Unfortunately, there is no option to disable the filter in our Telegram, please help