🔥 VHTV Telegram Channel

VHTV Telegram: vh_tv

Dear viewers,

Sad days for us here at VHTV team. Our Twitter account is gone. Well, it seems like it.
23k loyal, never boosted subscribers, 28k+ original Tweets with the best content. This account was a blast, keeping you updated since January 2020. Two years is not a long time, yet it lived those like a real rock star. R.I.P.

Good news is the opportunity it created. We will keep you posted via our Telegram Channel

Telegram is not as exposed as Twitter, yet it’s far beyond regular messenger you may be using already. It is a perfect place for us to keep you up to date on what’s happening at Voyeur House TV, and we hope you will get used to it, helping us to expand it’s outreach and exciting media to share with you. Telegram is available for any devices, and it runs perfectly in browser too.

Please join the channel, send us your reactions, and give us some time to get it running as smooth as Twitter did, with an aim to make it a better place for our flash news.

This is the only Telegram channel we run:

Important notice for Apple iPhone/iPad owners:

3 Likes

Did twitter give a reason why they deleted it.

They never do. Not the first account we lost there :smiley:

1 Like

Oh ok sorry to hear it’s gone.

Thanks. The best way to ease our grief is to join the newest channel. This will certainly boost our confidence in keeping it up! :heart:

3 Likes

Wow sorry to hear that. Now I understand that you really had a bad day and reacted like you reacted when I tried to stir shit in the Feedback section. Sorry :neutral_face::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Well it is Twitter’s loss.

1 Like

Too bad, some of those lines on it were so out there. My favorite being a Zoi and Tim one titled, “the fat and the furious.”

I’ll join you as well , I’m sincerely sorry that you lost your twitter account. Because it’s an interesting project and I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you, and I’ve already joined the telegram

Добавить возможность оставлять комментарии в телеграмм канале

Will participants also post their pics on telegram cause I’m only seeing moments gifs….🫤 I’ll miss Twitter Pics…:heart_eyes::pleading_face:

1 Like

Awww this is really Sad !!! twitter was perfect …

1 Like

Now we don’t get HQ pics of participants….:disappointed_relieved: I hope participants also join and post their pics in Telegram…

I’ve never had a Twitter or Instagram account, so I’m not missing anything, I guess. But what would be the advantage of the Telegram account? What would we see that we don’t already see here? Just curious. :thinking:

Actually u can see many HQ pics which shared by participants like I posted before some of them… and u can also get updates when something interesting or party is going to happen as vhtv updates all events on their Twitter account….:disappointed_relieved: But in telegram u can see only moments as gifs…🫤

1 Like

OK, I’ll consider signing up. :thinking:

1 Like

We will introduce an ability for participants to share their posts to our Telegram channel pretty soon.

This is a new medium for us, we will dedicate our time to improve it with the ways we share some exciting content with you there.

I’m more active on here than twitter and if participants are now soon going to have the ability to post on the new telegram why can’t they just not do it here. Again i have telegram but i only check it every so often. I’m also curious that the deleted twitter account whatever the number of subscribers was out of that number who actually was checking the updates on there and will it be the same for the new telegram channel.

Telegram channel will barely catch up with Twitter stats due to the fact you need an account to see the posts. Telegram has a narrow outreach unless we promote the channel, which is out of our plans.

I’d better keep it familiar to our subscribers first :heart:

1 Like

Can you please restore the feedback category again? :wink: