šŸ”„ VHTV Telegram Channel

I m getting same problem in apple device how to tackle this problemā€¦.šŸ«¤

Just search for this setting using desktop device or browser version.

If the forum ainā€™t good enough for you i wouldnā€™t bother to be honest.

Whatā€™s up? One can select the medium for themselves. We just give everyone an option on how to follow the feed.

with telegram it is not possible to add the most recent images to the bottom of the site page as was done with twitter? without looking on telegram separately

Still working out the best way to do it. Itā€™s not that easy as with Twitter. It seems like we have to build our own feed interface and backend to fetch and show posts there. Iā€™ll try to keep you posted on that.

a thousand thanks :+1:

Reluctantly I had a try at logging onto Telegraph with phone number but would not let me in or send message with a code then told me off for trying too many times and blocked me! I then reluctantly installed Telegraph on Android (it asks to control your phone in part of the installation) so I would use that to get login on my PC, it then told me off for trying too many times and blocks me again. Insane. :smiling_imp:

• List item

i couldnā€™t do it either , i donā€™t want it on my phone, but even then i tried reading the QR code with my phone but got mowhere. I donā€™t need it. i spend far too much time on this line anyway

1 Like

I think VHTV should spend more time updating and keeping current their video archive (which benefits paying members) rather than all this posting on Telegram (which is to solicit subscribers) Archives are not updated fast enough.

There is a telegram topic on the forum, much easier to use that to update members really. Never used Twitter anyway, never really got on with it at all just another bit of crap on yer phone or wherever.

Will Elon reactivate VH Twitter?

If VHTV pays enough, maybe thereā€™s a chanceā€¦ :laughing:

I will say the same about Telegram :yum:

how do i even watch the videos with this stupid big telegram thing in the way and no way to browse apartments?

I am still having trouble with this (apple pad)

Whatā€™s up? The channel will reach 5k subscribers in a week or less from now. Timesā€™ve been crazy.

If you still have troubles viewing it, try switching the setting via Desktop or Web version:

Who all can I see? Like I would suggest in the participant section adding the girls username or whatever. It seems though amilee may be one I found

Sorry, I donā€™t get it. Itā€™s just a news-feed. There are participants tags postedā€¦ time to time, for us all to be able to filter & find the posts