VHTV Stands with Ukraine. You can help too

In case participants can’t access donations from viewers or VHTV, or even if they can, several of these organizations are providing cash assistance to Ukrainians, in addition to much more.

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/25/1082992947/ukraine-support-help

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/nation-world/ukraine/locating-good-fundraiser-ukraine/95-e06eb664-ddb9-4c5b-b887-541d2e97cfb0

There is some overlap in these articles, but better more info than not enough. I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s against company policy but perhaps you have evacuated them or you have such a plan to evacuate them If not, maybe it would be good to rethink them with this, I will probably agree more

2 Likes

Hear in west of Scotland we have started to collect clothing, essential products for the people who are displaced and will be sending the first load out on Thursday and hope to send more each week for as long as it can help.

This is our way to try to assistant the people because even if it stopped today, there will be many people who have no home or possions to return too.

Iam sure that many other cities will be doing the same.

Save Editcancel

There is no where to evacuate to, it took Elon & Sophia 40 hours to get to the west which should take 6 hours. That was two days ago and now the situation is so much more worse.

1 Like

This afternoon 4 buses with children from a Ukrainian children’s home arrived here. 145 children are safe. The children are taken in by families. The Catholic parish is responsible for distribution.

1 Like

That’s fantastic news, but where is ‘here’?

OMG, that sends shivers up my spine.

1 Like

watching the news the pictures of the children being evacuated from the war zone sent shivers down my spine as it has a lot of symbolism of what happened before in other conflicts

I am so happy for all the children and hope soon that the parents can get out of the terrible citation and be reunited

I also hope that Elon & Sophie remain safe and secure

1 Like

I hope you all stay safe

2 Likes

This site (VHTV) is russian? Its True that many apartaments are from Rússia?

The site is not Russian. But some tenants are

2 Likes

russian people are innocent,putin is the problem and needs to be destroyed

1 Like

Why don’t you be like other companies and cut your ties with Russia? The same logic applies to you too right VHTV? How can you claim to be helping Ukraine while at the same time you’re benefiting Putin’s economy? You think these other companies aren’t feeling the pain of lost revenue by pulling out? Care to square that circle?

1 Like

Well if they did that you would have exactly one realm to watch…

1 Like

May I ask what country the site is based in?

Why are u shaking your finger at me?? :cry:

Damm i was hoping to save my keys… I replied “Not True” but receive the “less then 10 chars” alert so i searched for a gift saying the same :grin: And now as wasn’t clear had to write all this :slightly_frowning_face:

Haha oh ok so maybe not one but there wouldn’t be many realms left.

“not true :-1:

You can type this next time :wink:

At least on current days more then 10.

Guess i can flood with smiles :smiley: (the system must count the code letters on each smile)

1 Like