Sophia, Elon, Claudia

Who is “she”? Amelie or Sophia?

1 Like

I can confirm that it is working 100%.

Latest news is that the girls are likely to cross the border soon and Elon will go back to fight or help the army as much as he can as they are turning away people at the moment who have no experience with guns.

Sophia was laughing this morning that the bed is too short for him. :blush: :rofl:

4 Likes

I meant Amelie. I misread your post. I don’t know about S & E.

It’s the same for all the Ukrainian apartments as they all go through the same system.

Do we know of others that are in trouble beside Amelie and Elon?

1 Like

Read this :slight_smile:

OK looks like it went thru for Elon.

1 Like

Just to let you know that Sophia is so very grateful for the money that has been sent through and it will help them so much as they got it just now. :heart: :heart: image

9 Likes

Just a little update, they received some donations today and they said thank you from the bottom of their hearts for them and the first thing they did was to go out and buy four sets of combat gear that are not available in thier region.

So your donations are going towards providing soldiers with the necessary gear to fight this unjust war. :heart:

6 Likes

I hope they don’t keep the money in the banks for too long in case they can’t get it. I think they should convert as much as posible to Crypto.

2 Likes

Or just withdraw it to keep as a barging tool.

They don’t have a lot of money and what they have as soon as they get it they make sure it is safe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We did not buy it, we helped to transfer it to Kiev by train (we gave it to people on the train who will transfer it further). But thank you for thinking that we are this good😂. Unfortunately, now we don’t help the possibility to help the army with money, because we use the donated money for basic needs. But we are helping the way we can help.

14 Likes

Emilio went to his friends and hides there (in the village) Belinda and Barry also moved to a small village near the city, they don’t have any military objects nearby, but they hear explosions everyday. Anja is in Poland now, she tried to find money and shelter. Kier is in a small town on the west of Ukraine Miri is with us Samira is in the city, hides in bomb shelters with her family, she is alive and not injured, tho she is in the epicenter of the conflict and I’m worried the most about her.

19 Likes

Thank you so much for the update. I pray all remain safe and come out of this well. :hugs:

5 Likes

Absolutely … stay safe. Thank you for the updates.

Best wishes from us in the U.S. Fight hard and come back safely !!! We should be helping you a lot more than we have…

2 Likes

I will put you in the archives for now @Sophia_Elon
Will be my greatest pleasure to get you out there again soon :heart_eyes: :ukraine:

1 Like

Would it not be easier leaving them where they are it’s easier to find to donate? Out of sight out of mind :thinking:

They are not out of sight. They only get moved in forums here. Their topic remains fully accessible. :+1:

3 Likes