Jirina (Part 1)

I honestly think that there’s a couple of people that might be one person with a few different accounts on here. Conspiracy or truth?!? :+1:t4: Yes or :joy:for no. Vote now :point_down:t3:

If people can have 3 facebook accounts, anything is possible

Looks like there will be a foursome here tonight. Will I wake up? Will K agree to swapping? Watch the next scintillating Episode of…Russian Roulette! :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Here in the Netherlands there is also such a TV series good times bad times. This has been running since 1990 so we still have some time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

O dear…it appears that Tejo is not coming out on top on the balance sheet for income/outgoings. :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

OK now honestly, is it only my impression, that in the last two days Indira is covering up more, like for instance when she puts panties on in guestroom with her blanky covering, and basically only went naked in the bathroom. Did she hear people say she’s walking around too much naked, especially in front of Tejo?

Hey Indira, for me it was OK, would only be a problem if I was there and couldn’t touch, but I am not.

She only had a top on when she came in after bathing yesterday.

Is indira sick today

Yeah poor Tejo it’s not his week. Those are all lottery tickets that he is checking. Not a big winning pile ?? IN fact no winning pile that i can see.

I was thinking that too.

She was a little held back before she gave in fucking this morning.

And it seemed, that she was aking a little, like if she was too dry.

And now she looks like she is on a cold.

Like Henry was two weeks or so ago.

So they invested the fuck-money in lottery-tickets. LOL

just kidding

I thought they calculate food and booze-bills from the parties.

Kostja is so romantic,

but she smiles.

Don’t think much is going to happen with livingroom door and Tejo in bedroomdoor open.

Are they ever going back to guestroom, after shot-shooters desecrated it?

J&T will be here in just a few seconds now.

Tejo again kissing up and butt grabbing in the kitchen with Indira.

If she would snip her finger, he’d be out of his pants and going.

Could still be friend and colocator to friend and colocator,

if there wasn’t that last grab to her naked butt.

but finally Indira is showing her position:

Yes, she is sending a clear message. If Tejo was a honorable human being he would stop the constant badgering and grabassing of Indira on the sly. But that probably too much to ask from him.

Preparing for a party? It’s the only reason that Indira would get dressed. :joy:

Just putting washing away…booooo

M & M at T & S…same sex couples on the cards. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

if you look closely at her facial expression, she didn’t mind at all, it seems. Or she plays it right

I bet, Tejo would be ready to play:

but she seems to stick to Kostja, taking his hand

I don’t think Tejo is gonna get his “go” to soon,

but still he tries tt sneak and snuggle up, and get the BJ in reverse, that Kostja got from Jirina. Kostja shouldn’t have done this.

indria wants tejo tonight