VHTV Stands with Ukraine. You can help too

Well if they did that you would have exactly one realm to watch…

1 Like

May I ask what country the site is based in?

Why are u shaking your finger at me?? :cry:

Damm i was hoping to save my keys… I replied “Not True” but receive the “less then 10 chars” alert so i searched for a gift saying the same :grin: And now as wasn’t clear had to write all this :slightly_frowning_face:

Haha oh ok so maybe not one but there wouldn’t be many realms left.

“not true :-1:

You can type this next time :wink:

At least on current days more then 10.

Guess i can flood with smiles :smiley: (the system must count the code letters on each smile)

1 Like

I can’t post more then 3 comments in a topic. Poor me. At least I’m not funding Putin’s war machine. Well, at least knowingly. Let me guess, they won’t answer my question cause the truth of it would be too much to …… bear. :joy: If anyone can tell me why my logic here is unsound I’d love to hear it.

I will give it a go and I will do it with thinking objectively about the issue as I have no personal interest in VHTV at all. I wish I did, imagine knowing where all these realms are and saying that you are a neighbour and knock on the door for a cup of sugar. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

VHTV isn’t a Mcdonald’s or anything like a massive multinational company, it is a tiny insignificant spec in the vastness of the corporate world. VHTV has employees from many nations including Ukraine which would deprive them of any possibility for future earnings, haven’t they suffered too much to lose their only means of supporting themselves as well. Any suspension of the Russia apartments will make no difference at all and will only impose ill-conceived hardship on so many people that that rely on its existence i.e., staff and participants.

VHTV was based out of Russia for the very reason the CEO gave that he didn’t feel comfortable living in a Russian society that had so many unjust limitations on people’s daily lives. So, he and the company pay taxes in a European country and in not being too pedantic about things you could very well say that a part of those taxes are being used to pay for weapons that are being sent to Ukraine.

Another thing is that almost all options for payments to Russia have been blocked and I believe the only option now is through cryptocurrencies and with Coinbase one of the largest cryptocurrency wallets in the world announcing that they are blocking activity within Russia three days ago, others are sure to follow soon. So, there will be little or no option to pay these Russian realms in the future anyway and some of them will have to make hard decisions on whether they carry on with the project paying their internet bills or feed themselves and that’s not fantasy, this is the cold hard reality that they will face in the coming weeks.

It really isn’t their fault. We have seen time and time again that participants have been on protests in Russia, voiced their opinion on the forum and on Twitter, which I may add is extremely dangerous for them to do so now, where they could face going to prison for doing so. Why should they be held accountable when you have supported these people for months and months and now you want to condemn them to a life of hardship, which in the greater scheme of things will make no difference whatsoever.

Lastly, I want you to put your hand on your heart and bearing in mind all of the above, can you honestly say that you would close your company out of morals and make yourself bankrupt affecting so many lives including Ukrainian ones, knowing that it will make no difference whatsoever.

I would think that 99% of you if you are totally honest would not close the Russian apartments if you were in that position. It’s just a few of you who sit there in the comfort of your sofa and not really thinking things through and how it would affect so many people. It is so easy to be a moral and upstanding person when it doesn’t affect you personally as you will just walk off without a care in the world and carry on with your lives thinking that you are doing great for the war effort but leaving a mountain of destruction behind you.

I have run a business for 20 years now and had good times and bad times and right now I have suspended my business to help with things here in Poland. But I have to answer you honestly if I was in VHTV’s position I would do nothing different, because if you think about it without prejudice (and that is quite a hard thing to do), your actions would make no difference whatsoever in the greater scheme of things, in fact it will have the opposite effect by destroying lives, and I could not have that on my conscience.

2 Likes

Don’t waste your time with Galore. He is Amy the well known troll. Just don’t answer to any of his posts and he will be gone in no time :rofl:

It wasn’t just to him and people really just don’t think things through.

Everything I have said I have written after a long deliberation of things and as with any business activity you must conduct due diligence of your actions for cause and effect without emotions, nor in this case trolling, and not a lot of people can do that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I fully agree to your statement. I have posted things like that many times before already :wink: But yours is very complete and shows all aspects of why closing the Russian places would help nobody at all.

Come on, VHTV should be our last concern. Half of Europe runs on Russian oil and gas. So what difference do couple of wankers running on Russian pussy make?

Probably not much, but if a thousand specks of companies pulled out perhaps that will give the Russian populous the inspiration they need to demand an end to the war. The only way this ends is from within Russia itself. There is a risk I suppose that the economic sanctions could backfire and give rise to a greater Russian sprit to fight the west. But I doubt it. I don’t think you’re average Russian wants to live behind another iron curtain.

Untrienunless you are tall about is xD

je suis français et j’heberge deux ukrainiens bravo a tous et courage

3 Likes

In the same time, we’re getting first-hand updates from participants themselves on what’s going on

It would’ve been nice to post those, even if time delayed by a week or 2.