VHTV Post Flagging System & Emoji Reactions

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Exactly totally agree @Tony133810 hasnā€™t done anything wrong and I think the flagging has gotten out of control

maybe because Iā€™m a woman there are too many guys here forum too matcho :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What? Goddamn, come on. You really think you need to tag two persons for them to receive an email notification?

@Tony133810 you have recently got automatically silenced by the system. You got unsilenced by me when I noticed that later. This may have happened because you made several posts with images with just too little delay between them. This was interpreted as spam by the system and it may have overreacted. Sorry about that. Though itā€™s not very accurate time to time, weā€™d better trust it temporarily locking the accounts just in case we run into real spam problem, which happened several times before and system reacted correctly in most of the cases.

You got this message almost two days ago. Why bring it up now? It is even said in the message you got, that as your account is new, the system interpreted your fast fingers as spam. Nothing personal.

your new account has been silenced and will be unable to create replies or topics until a staff member can review your account.

I will no longer participate into this off-topic discussion. Itā€™s up to everyone else if youā€™d like to continue.

Could it maybe have something to do with this user making multiple accounts recently??

Here are a few of his accounts as an example:

The accounts seem to be made mainly to trollā€¦

I donā€™t blame anything what happened happened Iā€™ve already moved on
sorry itā€™s not me talking about it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The forum is for everyone Male, female, gender, religion, colour there should be NO DISCRIMINATION here whatsoever :+1:

That did cross my mind as well

Well, now you say something that makes sense

Well at least it got an instant reaction eh which nobody had bothered to do until now. :+1:

it was humor I see you didnā€™t understand the joke sorry for you

1 Like

Was that snarky part of your comment necessary? Especially coming from someone who is always claiming to be bullied and never the one bullyingā€¦

Maybe we could get back on topic and create a new topic for all the flagging issues that are currently being discussed here??

We wouldnā€™t need to if VH just scrapped the stupid system

good evening to all :smiley: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is that a true likeness? :laughing:

Seth, i am not just claiming, that is a fact easily to be seen for a very long period nowā€¦ I am always on the receiving end, quoted and named directly or indirectly almost daily without me calling for the interaction

And to just receive and not defend myself itā€™s not really an option

And with this i am done and back on Topic

All right everyone I created a topic for all of us to discuss any flagging related issues we may have. I kindly ask you to continue further conversations related to flagging there.

@jabbath1987 @Bluewinner @Noldus could you please move all the flagging related comments to the forum flagging topic I made.

Now letā€™s get back on topic now, shall we?? :point_down:

Pehaps you should copy that to VH as well as their attention does not seem to keep up very often :laughing:

Before closing the issue and back on topic, i just want to say this;

@Sparkles
Yes there is a ā€œgroupā€ and VHTV knows it too, and they know the names and itā€™s an obvious group, because every post of My, @John78, @Mohrchi or @jabbath1987 or other peoples, usually the same people do the same thing, facepalm, facepalm, facepalmā€¦ and so they think they can run the forum themselvesā€¦

( and i know the name of the ā€œheadmanā€ of this group ," and I warn him; "Do not mess with me and your group " and also you can see these names with their facepalms or smiles a this postā€™s emojisā€¦)