VHTV Post Flagging System & Emoji Reactions

A place to discuss any and all issues related to the VHTV Forum flagging system & emoji reactions.

Why was this perfectly innocent picture post flagged by some idiot for gods sake.? :roll_eyes:
It’s getting ridiculous now and perhaps time the flagging system was abolished and any vetting of posts done by the MO’s not by members who some seem to have a vendetta against certain members.

cc @jabbath1987

1 Like

I did raise the issue about it but it must not be important as there hasn’t been any official reply to it

Well it certainly needs sorting out as it’s happening quite a lot lately.

Yes I agree

It must be a group that’s targeting his pictures, It can’t be an MO they are well respected people in this forum :thinking:

Fully agreed with what you said about the flagging system. Totally useless

Wasn’t suggesting it was an MO doing it but that perhaps an MO shoud decide whether any post needs banning or hiding or whatever…

No thanks. Let the troll gang have fun on this flags system

And in case of any doubts,

Moments Operators is a community-based group of users who are creating Videos in Archive Moments section of Voyeur-House.TV

I keep seeing this mentioned by a few people, who exactly is “the troll gang”

What post exactly was flagged?

So funny that you are asking this :joy: :joy: :joy:

Only who have access to flags can know that i guess…
But to flag normal posts with photos have to be a troll and one flag isn’t enough to make it flagged by system, so they work in gang

I think the leader has replied to you unless it was carlos :thinking: :grin:

One a few posts up, few more examples below, there is more as well in other topics

Jakar & Lilka - #179 by Tony133810?

Jakar & Lilka - #180 by Tony133810?

Jakar & Lilka - #182 by Tony133810?

1 Like

Tons of photo posts from only one user, @Tony133810

And why is that?

I assumed all that already but that’s why I raised the issue in heroes chat but there hasn’t been an answer so I guess we won’t know why

If it was Carlos I won’t know about it as he’s on ignore

I have no access to heroes chat so unfortunately have no idea on that :wink: