VHTV Best Apartment Poll #23 (🎁 + Free Coins)

:point_right: Choose your best apartment. There are UP TO 3 possible options. Re-vote anytime. Time is limited.

:gift: We will reward those who take part into this poll by random distribution of Free VHTV Coins

:information_source: Last time we gave away more than 11 000 Free VHTV Coins!

Any Standard/Premium viewer can vote and re-vote for up to 3 apartments anytime until 2022-09-02T09:00:00Z

0 voters

• Up to 3 apartments may be chosen.
  • You can re-vote anytime for other set of 3 until 2022-09-02T09:00:00Z
  • Only Standard & Premium subscribers are eligible to vote. Subscribe anytime before 2022-09-02T08:45:00Z to take part.
  • Participants & Studio managers are not eligible to vote. Though they can technically take part into the poll, their votes will be excluded after the Poll is over.
  • No losing apartments here, we don’t oust anybody based on these polls :slight_smile:
  • This poll contains apartments being online by the time it started. No changes to the Poll are possible.
  • Click here to see previous VHTV polls.

P.S. Are you Premium or Standard Viewer and can’t vote? Refresh the page.

1 Like

Thank you for the last lot of free coins. I hope to use them eventually providing a little extra benefit for some lucky participant. They will not be wasted :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you again

1 Like

I really appreciate the free coins. Thank you!!!

1 Like

THX for novice

2 Likes

Thank you for the extra coins. I have already donated a few to some of the apartments. Is there a way to check if they got them?

merci pour les pieces

This might help

1 Like

I love all of your houses. Been a long standing member of VHTV.

Best Apartment : Rachel & Ross, Shana,Zoja, Amelie & Lucas

all house nice we love alll

“No losing apartments here…”, but I hope you consider start evicting those realms that are consistently at the bottom…

1 Like

Maybe you should do a poll for the worst apartments of the month?

1 Like

Here nothing is eliminated, the more shit for the project the better and if they sleep 24 hours a day then much better. :rofl:

You have already it done, don’t you think? :laughing:

In a way, I guess. :slight_smile:

I admit it is not fair to evict people using this poll… However, I would start kicking out realms 39/40/41/42 When thay don’t sleep they put their bloody lights in front of the cams so they can record for whatever shows they are into…

The places of the agency regularly place last. Yet they do not give a shit :see_no_evil:

Why would you want to do that. It would just give you less apartments to look at. Even if there is something you want to watch in the bottom 7 apartments only once a week, that is 7 more things to watch than if they were not there.

It is true, but my point is that there are apartments that play with rules as they see fit, and they should not be allowed: just exclude those flats from the project.