[Over] VHTV Best Apartment Poll #24

:point_right: Choose your best apartment. There are UP TO 3 possible options. Re-vote anytime. Time is limited.

:gift: We will reward those who take part into this poll by random distribution of Free VHTV Coins

:information_source: Last time we gave away more than 12 600 Free VHTV Coins!

Any Standard/Premium viewer can vote and re-vote for up to 3 apartments anytime until 2022-09-14T09:00:00Z

0 voters

• Up to 3 apartments may be chosen.
  • You can re-vote anytime for other set of 3 until 2022-09-14T09:00:00Z
  • Only Standard & Premium subscribers are eligible to vote. Subscribe anytime before 2022-09-14T08:45:00Z to take part.
  • Participants & Studio managers are not eligible to vote. Though they can technically take part into the poll, their votes will be excluded after the Poll is over.
  • No losing apartments here, we don’t oust anybody based on these polls :slight_smile:
  • This poll contains apartments being online by the time it started. No changes to the Poll are possible.
  • Click here to see previous VHTV polls.

P.S. Are you Premium or Standard Viewer and can’t vote? Refresh the page.

3 Likes

Can we get days again instead of coins?

3 Likes

Never bothered with these silly polls, don’t want coins anyway.

1 Like

I love your positive attitude :joy:

I would also rather get days instead of coins again. Or maybe we can buy extra days for the coins?

2 Likes

I think the membership days payout was more of a holiday thing, maybe they’ll bring it back when the time is right!

(EDIT) Meanwhile Thank-you VHTV for the coins!

2 Likes

Thanks for the coins guys !!

Always like positive attitudes, then again depends on what for i suppose :rofl:

1 Like

Why is Yan and Flora not in the list this time, are they leaving?

Thank you soooo much for the coins!!!

TY for coins again.

1 Like

danke fur die münzen

Thanks for the coins!

1 Like

Since they’ve always been in the top three the last few times, how VHTV might make it more exciting. :laughing:

Best voyeur

Хочу поблагодарить за монеты. Я не смогу их использовать и хотел бы знать, какие у меня есть варианты, чтобы передать их кому-то другому.

I would like to thank you for the coins. I will not be able to utilize them, and would like to know what my options might be for giving them to someone else.

I you want, you can donate them to your favorite Participants apartment!

In that case why not block Mira and Henry too!?!

30, 44 and 45. Non member just showing what i like

Don’t ask me, ask @vhtv