VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

same here, well sufficiant. :+1:

It should be 110 check other apartments or check Cam 1 and two they should be 11 and 12 and 13 for cam 3.

Cam 10 at Flora 110
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm1/cam110

Cam 1 = 11
Cam 2 = 12
Cam 3 = 13
Cam 4 = 110
Cam 5 = 15
Cam 6 = 16
Cam 7 = 17
Cam 8 = 18
Cam 9 = 19
Cam 10 = 14
Cam 11 = 111
Cam 12 = 112

But for the user, the order is displayed completely correctly and corresponds to the apartment plan.

Bij mij is de nummering van de cams bij Flora juist

But that is completely irrelevant for the users. Only the MOs can see the moments window.

Yes and all other apartments on VHTV but Artem and Tristan is wrong.

The thing is I have always liked expressing myself in english. So therefore in one way or another it comes quite naturally to me. I tried to turn over once and I said a saying in norwegian when I was talking to Jabbath. And then he used the translation button and said that it was no problem for him. So I kind of made a promise that I was not going to type or write in norwegian again. I have kept that promise since. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

No you can see it you don’t have to be a MO. Camera 4 on all the apartment on VHTV use Cam 14 in the address but on Artem apartment it’s 110 it’s mixed up with the toilet camera.

Where can I see it?

Seriously go onto the site go and press on Camera 4 on any apartment besides Artem and you will see Cam 14 in the address bar. On Artem apartment when you press on Cam 4 it shows 110.

Yes, I am aware of that.
But what role does it play for me?
When I click on “10 Toilet” I see the toilet. It doesn’t matter to me whether Cam 14 or 110 is displayed in the status bar and it doesn’t change the view.

For you don’t give a s__t i was only pointing out that they are wrong john started all this after i said i would contact support about it that’s all. Anyway i’m out of here seriously everyone always finds an excuse to make me look bad and start a fight.

Sorry, I didn’t want to argue or make you look bad…

I didn’t understand your problem and unfortunately I still don’t understand it.

We english are rather lazy with languages really as i think we assume everybody else will speak english.

It means something for me when you as an englishman is saying that you have absolutely no problems with how I am expressing myself. And that I am doing it quite fluently. Then I am doing something rightly after all. So thanks for that pal. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can only speak as i find and your english is fine with me :+1:

Was hast du gesagt?? :joy:

Und Sie werden es kaum glauben, ich verstehe, dank Übersetzer, Sie auch als Deutscher sehr gut :laughing: :laughing: