VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

That’s the browser I use but doesn’t seem to be working. Maybe need to reboot and try again. Although I have never been able to get his videos to work

No problem with the videos for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

119.0b6 is the latest version, you can check it under help, maybe you nees to update?

Actually there are no troubles with the videos for me either. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

They all work for me but many of the videos posted seem to take a long time to load or buffer a lot.

I have used Edge for a while now and was very reliable but am on a trial of Brave right now, seems to be very responsive.
Have tried Firefox in the past but it seems to have too many settings for it’s own good.
Managed to wean myself off of Chrome a year ago, too heavy on ram and to intrusive.

Sometimes the loading time can vary a little bit. But the buffering seems to be fine. Very little disturbances. For me. And for now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Must be our weather then lol, though nice and warm out now and the suns shining :+1:

The weather here is smashingly shining. Yet again I am here. Doing this. Surely there must be something wrong with me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

I got a reply back from support and the incorrect numbers on the cams won’t be fixed as they said it’s shown correctly on the site and it’s something like a cash issue.

Trisha’s overnight friend looks a lot like a guy (whose name escapes me) who had an apartment with a blonde girl about 2 years ago.

I don’t know if the order of the cams has been fixed in Realm73, but to me it looks like the cams are displayed in the correct order and match the plan.

You have probably told me before but where are you?

Right now I am at my private residence, pal. At home. In Norway. After all I am a norwegian. As good as any other norwegian. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

From the moments panel it shows it wrong.

And when you press on cam 4 it shows this Living room camera at Artem, Tristan reallifecam apartment at Voyeur House TV (cam110)
It should be Toilet camera at Artem, Tristan reallifecam apartment at Voyeur House TV (cam14)

1 Like

Luckily I am a pretty good none native english speaker. Electronically at least in here Then you have no problem understanding me. Hopefully. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

Then the moment window is wrong.

The toilet appears as Cam 14 in the browser status bar.

graphic

1 Like

I think ram is a factor as well for streaming in general.

Thx for the responses about mp4-clips to all

Never had any problem you are very fluent in english however it is arrived at :joy:

Well i got 32gb so that ain’t the problem :joy: