VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Didn’t you understand what i wrote then?

My problem i don’t have one you mentioned you understand the numbers are mixed up that what i was trying to show you. You said you understand so i have nothing more to say.

My grammar can probably be better from time to time. And ortographically it can probably be a little bit better aswell. I can asure you that I am doing my best. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Entschuldigung, aber ich sprech kein Englisch und bin zu faul, den Übersetzungsbutton zu drücken. :joy:

You have understood me perfectly well in the past, i can only assume you are having a funny 5 mins this afternoon.
Will even post the above in german lol.

Du hast mich in der Vergangenheit sehr gut verstanden, ich kann nur davon ausgehen, dass du heute Nachmittag lustige 5 Minuten hast.

I had no problem understanding that type of german. I did not even use any translation aids. So no problem. :hugs:

It was just a joke since you wrote about the laziness of the English when it comes to languages. :wink: :sweat_smile:

Even if we doubt the fact I can’t be doing the work of the whole department (which is working 24/7 to give a prompt reply), at the very least usual routine inquiries like “the cam is covered” need to be handled and stored via ticket system in order to track the things

1 Like

It’s ok, I realised that a few minutes after i posted, I must be a bit slow this afternoon :joy:

running out of “fuel” eh :wink: :joy:

Running out of something, the problem is figuring out what :joy:
Might need a few G&T’s later :rofl:

They switched cameras in toilet and living room for a better image as you can see camera in toilet differs from other cameras (at least by watermark but also giving a bad quality when facing sofa). Most likely we’ll update the plan during business hours instead of reassigning camera numbers (that would also mix up archive)

No worry hun you do an excellent job,will be happy to write you a reference anytime, free of course :wink: :joy:

Det er viktig å holde det du lover! :hugs:

1 Like

Det prøver jeg alt jeg kan for å gjøre også. Du skriver på norsk. Det setter jeg stor pris på. Tusen takk for det. :hugs:

Hey Jabbath. Max Verstappen is officially crowned 2023 F1 Drivers World Champion. It is decided now. :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks I saw it. Crazy race. 3 times SC within 19 laps.

I saw it too yeah. Quite crazy yes. In the end he did not even have to finish it. Because Sergio Perez ended up in the gravel. Then that was it. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for going to all that trouble. I’m sure all those laws are good things, but as beautiful as Germany is, I don’t think I could live under such tight restrictions. I would feel as though I was always walking on eggshells trying to keep my speech within the law.

That’s good to know and reassuring. I’m glad it’s more relaxed among private citizens. Thanks again for all your trouble tracking down this information.