VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Oh because You are the one with the unsubstantiated claims based on a “feeling” then I must be the one with the issue, ok fine have it your way as always

@John78 @Shyguy when there is nothing interesting in anyone apartment…look at you two arguing on the forum… :joy: :joy:

If a Shyguy Chaturbate account visits Flora’s Chaturbate room will that also be my fault? :cry:

Did you notice that I was trying to be a good boy? :hugs:

I saw but it’s a losing war with them two anyway… :wink:

@NotSeth don’t take it badly-I just mean they always argue but I think underneath they love each other… :hugs:

Well, it was quiet for a long period so he felt the need to come out from the shade and try to get me reacting in order to start complaining after. Just like his best buddy Seth did by tagging Kaya

They keep trying this for 10 months now :roll_eyes:

I’m sorry @andre85 for the disappointment but I’m a little fed up with John being able to say disparaging unproven things about other members of this forum with no repercussions yet there are others who can get banned for using an emoji reaction

I don’t really care, I don’t own exclusive rights to the username, I’m sure it’s probably a wildly popular name used

Dude please stop with this accusations. I have never attacked anyone on this forum. I have never targeted anyone as well. I am always polite with everyone.

I have nothing to do with ToreyK being banned or silenced. Excepting that first fight me and ToreyK had almost 1 year ago, i have never reported anyone to Vhtv. NEVER, have this clear in your head

Please stop targeting me all over this forum again. I am not the one reporting to Vhtv or Kaya.

If you want, i am more than happy with Vhtv or Kaya to confirm this.

@John78 @Shyguy I just want to tell both of you that my post was ironic…(I don’t agree with either of you your arguments you settle them between the two of you) :wink:

1 Like

Andre, it’s fine, don’t worry about.

I am just sick of being non stop targeted by him. Almost 1 year now and he still doesn’t stop nor understand that i am not the one doing what he believes.

Calling a user a troll is not attacking someone?

Really? You do realize “everyone” includes me and the people you call trolls

I never said you did, just to help you that honor goes to someone else on this forum

Again I haven’t said you was

No need for this

What have i said to you and wasn’t polite?

Can you show me a single time when i started a conversation with you? A single one please.

What makes you believe that i am somehow “protected” is beyond my understanding. I am not.

Why for almost 1 year now you keep targeting me ? I really want to understand this and what have i ever done to you. I only remember saying something not nice in a PM once at the beginning. But also that i have apologised for it several times after that. Was that so bad that you just can not let go and move on ?

I think you need to contact Chaturbate and try checking what could be done on somebody impersonating you – maybe there’s a chance they would cooperate somehow. Anyways, empty accusations won’t help much. I know that is frustrating :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Here you go again with the targeting nonsense. I wasn’t targeting kaya. I politely asked her to remove all of unjustified accusations and off topic comments you were making about me. Which she was gracious enough to do. :hugs:

You were just now targeting me. Saying I’m some john78 Chaturbate guy. Come on man, let’s as you say “grow up” and move on from these silly accusations, shall we?

There is some guy there using my name too. But to be honest I never bothered with that :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Come on Jabs we all know it’s you relieving all your frustrations, no need to be shy now we all understand :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, @lampre77, I found a picture of you. I think it catches your good side, don’t you?

A weird deep sea fish, a Lamprey, has a face only a m____r could love.

Just kidding, of course.

:grin:

1 Like

To be honest for a deep sea fish this one is rather cute :joy::joy: