VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Doesn’t matter what she is there for, she is appearing on VHTV

Youre Wrong Sheldon Cooper GIF by CBS

1 Like

Oh yes the good old fallback if in doubt then mock the user, great leadership sk__ls

High Five GIF

Isn’t that what you do when you react with laughing emoji —> :laughing: to every post someone makes?!? why do you do it , if you believe mocking is bad ? :thinking: or is it just bad if it’s done to you ?

Every post? Pretty sure that’s a unsubstantiated claim, anyway is it mocking if I personally find what’s posted funny?

It’s inappropriate reaction, when a post isn’t slightly funny, and isn’t meant to be funny. and when you target an specific member and react to his/her every comment with a laughing emoji, it’s obvious that your intention is to mock and annoy that user. you are not talking to a 2 years old, people are smart enough to figure out what you are doing.

So you are telling me what my own perception of a post should be now?

I haven’t targeted any specific member with reactions, I have reacted to yours because we are conversing, I found some of the things you said ridiculous it was funny to me so I reacted with the laughing emoji, I have reacted to others as well mostly but not always while I was conversing with them

If you can’t handle a few reactions to your comments then in my opinion this forum is no longer for you especially in a leadership role where you are supposed to be setting an example

the war between @john78 and @Shyguy is a war that has been going on for a long time…

Don’t act innocent, it’s not the first time you are doing this, you have been targeting other members with the same tactics for a long time now.

It’s not about handling reactions, how you use them is the problem here, you merely use them to troll, mock and annoy other members.

Thanks for the advice but I don’t believe you are the right person to give advice on anything here.

I always though Shyguy was a pacifist.

Yes, you are right. in fact most of his comments on this forum is confrontational and negative. but @John78 is his prime target.

There is no war, we just very often have different opinions & views of things, isn’t that what happens on a forum?

I find some of these comments amusing to me. So I should be allowed to give the :laughing: reaction just like you gave my comment right now, right?

You really must have me confused for someone else

Again not correct

TBH, I have rarely seen any comments from you that’s about the topic of conversation. you either verbally attack other members or get involved in arguments that have nothing to do with you.

Yes I used the laughing emoji because that is hilariously funny

Guys maybe we should just all try to hug it out. :blush:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Have good night. I am done here :wink:

I’d love to know what you pay for that service… it would cost me the best part of two arms and a leg to afford those speeds in the UK?

To be honest those speeds are not that necessary really, i only have a download speed of around 30 and i don’t get any problem viewing or downloading anything. Or streaming.
Those high speeds would obviously improve downloading times for files but no problem.

I know… just wondered what people outside of ‘rip-off’ Britain were paying!