VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

I Agree Season 3 GIF by PBS

That sounds almost as complicated as turning off auto-text :laughing:

Funny it still says Twitter on there :sweat_smile:

there are apartments that the cams don’t open right away in my case are these…(liya anomalia,chantal & paolo & julita,cydea,bert & rissa,medea,marica & shinobu,silver & bradley,bono,mustafa,gella winston wolfe,vegas)…all other apartments work great…
edit: Now everything seems to have been restored…

@Tyrese69961 it also took 4/5 seconds for an apartment to open up…( everything seems fine now)

I have never used Telegram after I tried it once. Was not impressed to be honest. :slight_smile: :hugs:

To be honest I have experienced some difficulties getting the live feed to work properly now and then. But it seems fine now. :hugs:

problems again…not uploading and displaying photos on the forum…

Try restarting your browser. That should help.

I already did it but it didn’t work…(before I had problems opening certain cams now it seems that the problem moved to uploading images…(I did a test of my connection but everything seems fine download: 860 mb upload: 100 mb)…may only be a temporary problem…

You can also try to update the browser you are using. That might help. :hugs:

@jabbath1987 I restarted the pc and now it seems to work for sure and my pc that went haywire…(maybe too many pictures of naked girls sent my pc haywire)… :joy: :joy:

@Tyrese69961 @jabbath1987 Thank you very much…for the help…

You are very welcome,and you are free to ask again anytime. But it actually is a good advice anyway. Try to update your browser. Might help the functionality. :hugs:

You obey the rules when they are convenient for you. For example you had no problem breaking the rules to lend a participant money…

There are many on the forum that only follow the rules when it is best for them. You are not alone in this behavior.

1 Like

You are finding things that fit how you like it to, If you have followed her various apartments long enough you will know all about Flora, her real name, age, address of her first apartment on here with Yan, she’s even discussed medical details on camera, she’s far from being a closed book

that was your other cent?

well done :+1:

search it back and show me that i was laughing that time too?
because i have no clue who Sandra was/is

She used to be more careless that’s true and yes, if you understand Russian, you know almost all the details. Just for protection, we all agreed, these were not shared publicly. Also, pictures were not taken publicly if Yan had opened his VK account.

When they discussed their marital problems, it wasn’t translated by anyone or … there are no videos of it either …

The question is, what are you getting at?

That’s just an unsubstantiated claim by a stalker. don’t be so naive and believe everything people write on this forum.