VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Suppose Google translate works on a phone but never tried it, after all Android is Google.
Best thing is to look in the Google store.
Unless you have one of them Apple things then god knows. :joy:

As far as I know, there is no mobile app for Android (yet) that can translate automatically.
But you can easily use the globe in the forum.
To have it translated into Italian, you just have to set the language to Italian in the forum settings. This is probably the best option at the moment.

If you mean the Lip fillers then they are a natural ingredient as it is normally formed in the body

how about ink then?

Normally made from charcoal and plant extracts so things found In the natural environment

Agree with the move but you missed one @jabbath1987 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wasn’t aware the body naturally produced silicone :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile:

It’s not silicone they put in lips :joy:

Some other s__t then eh :sweat_smile:

Yes that some other s__t is called Hyaluronic acid :joy:

Thanks doc :joy:

You’re welcome, at least you know what to ask for now :wink:

Why does it work on dicks as well then :joy:

Yes penis fillers is an option :joy::joy:

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/ariela-sebastian-part-2/29898/2369?u=john78

You can not compare the total number of visit from the forum with the total numbers of subscribers from the TG channel and have a correct view. As far as i know, the forum has a total of around 4k active members, wich quite a lot less than the TG channel. Also, there are topics were even if nothing is posted on the forum, the apartment is still number one in previews and that’s quite often and for long periods of time.

The only activity on telegram is what VHTV posts, people can’t interact with each other on the VHTV feed, all you can do is give reactions to posts which is normally around 10 to 20 reactions per post

A lot more people visit the main site then they do the forum,an estimated 7.8 million visits to the main site a month compared to the estimated 400,000 to the forum a month, there will be people who watch the apartments who have never ever visited the forum

I think we are talking about totally different things here.

I am referring strictly at the forum activity impact into the apartments views and you are referring to what the forum means for Vhtv as a business.

That’s why my comment that the forum is becoming less relevant (for the apartments views)

I am not talking about what forum is for Vhtv but what it is for the apartments and participants.

We are not talking about the same thing now :laughing:

Why? I am interacting with you as you often do with me, don’t understand your comment?
Telegram??? what’s that :joy: Just a copy cat Twitter thing or is it X now :joy:

Don’t you start shifting the goal posts as well :joy::joy:

VHTV feed on telegram, it’s more of a copy of WhatsApp except you can’t reply

Oh is it? I wouldn’t know, i did at last get Telegram recently to work but wasn’t impressed TBH.
The forum is much better.
And look, here we are interacting, good eh :joy: