VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Unfortunately It really isn’t, some of us have seen the proof

You are just as credible as he is :wink:

I promised to someone who is higher in rank than you that i would not discuss this anymore on the forum…

so you should know who i am talking about, ask him

and thats the last that i will say to you mr so called leader

1 Like

Does that include you then :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Yes, that includes everyone.

No big deal You don’t have to believe me, just seems you must be one of few on here who didn’t see the proof and before you say it, it wasn’t Lukas handing it out either

I have pictures that show the financial transactions. I was trying to keep things as vague as possible… :zipper_mouth_face:

And no they do not come from Lucas.

He might have forged some documents, or simply has paid for a personal C2C jerk off session. having seen some pictures doesn’t prove anything.

What surprises me, among other things, has asked Bluewinner that we don’t go through the matter over and over again … now it is, among other things, he who warms up the matter for the umpteenth time … actually you would have to move 90% of the conversation to :poop: again …

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Let me guess, it was Yan who’s got it from Lukas :wink: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Anyway can you use your special powers @Bluewinner and send this these recent comments all to the :poop: hole.

Yeah, people don’t let things go. I’ll move these comments to chamber of … later.

Don’t forget few GB of vids and pics :wink:

@Tyrese69961 Is writing robwin I have the bulletproof vest on… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Hope there are no hard feelings between us. My comment towards how I see things is based on the information that I have.

I am absolutely bullet proof certain Rob will never hurt you. He is a kind and nice guy. :hugs: :slight_smile:

1 Like

They would go nicely with the collection you have received from Queen & Wayne. :wink: :heart_eyes:

Most browsers should update themselves but if you click on the 3 dots in the top right corner and then click on About or Help down the bottom, or similar wording, it will say if it’s the current version or will then offer to update it.
I mostly use Edge, have an occasional play with others but always return to Edge.
It some times has it’s funnies but overall it ain’t bad at all.

I know in fact I wrote him I love him but I can’t stand him at the same time… :wink:

You have no idea what you’re talking about. As usual :wink:

Have i ever mentioned your private affairs with Arina or Montana & Eva ? No, because it is not my business