VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

I am not here because I think it is against my own moral. I am here to enjoy what it has to offer and also even more. There I said it. Hope you liked the answer. :hugs: :hugs:

With the amount of make up some are wearing, is totally understandable, one might get shocked after a face cleansing :crazy_face: :joy: :joy:

P.S. I had that 1x a week :yum: :sweat_smile:

Hamburg, St. Pauli more precise :wink: :crazy_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

If you keep only that my comment is as short as your intelligence, congratulations! Keep watching a___ers, enjoy them!

I think Gracye makes German very spicy. :hot_pepper: Reading it is like playing a mystery game.

Obviously too hot for you pal :joy:

Haha no, it is fun for me to try to find out what he is trying to say. Better yet it makes most native German speakers have a panic attack. So much chaos. I love it! :see_no_evil: :rofl: :rofl:

Am using a phone now and I have to concentrate on using the b___dy screen keyboard as big fingers don’t help but am a lot better than I was, what with b___dy auto text etc :joy:

I hate b___dy auto text. Really. :hugs: :slight_smile:

Used to have a bad habit of sending the text without reading it first assuming it was ok, often used to send a load of rubbish thanks to auto text :laughing:
Now i always proof read it first before sending from a phone.
Writing on a PC you can normally see all you are writing on the screen.

Even though I have an over ten years old socalled outdated phone it still has auto text, so I have to quality read everything or even correct things thanks to auto text. And my phone is now even out of production. It does not exist anymore. :laughing:

Pretty sure there is a setting to turn auto-text off

For sure. For sure. But I just have not discovered it or selected it. :laughing: :hugs:

What version of android and what phone? Or is it an iPhone

Sony Android. Bought in march or april 2013. :hugs:

I don`t know exactly what version the Android is. Sorry. :slight_smile:

Model number C1605. Android version 4.1.1 Not possible to update anymore. :slight_smile:

The only thing I can do is to go in and change some basic and general settings here and there based on my own best knowledge. I have tried to do that. Hope it turns out to help. :hugs:

Go to the keyboard settings and it should be in there.May be called Predicitve text

Or find a 10 year old c___d who will show you - I use my grandc___dren :rofl:

My son was four years old when he beat the crap out of me on Playstation :rofl: