VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Oohhhhh controversial eh :joy: You tell em Kaya :sweat_smile:

Sorry I am here nowā€¦

So is three accounts so farā€¦ 1 more four very good !! that make senseā€¦ continueā€¦ Just like that !!

That explains how you climbed up to Everest so fastā€¦

In my village, they say that the one who laughs last laughs bestā€¦

Do they give discount if you have 5 or more accountsā€¦ I have to call them upā€¦

No they do not. However VHTV has ways of checking to see if a person is using more than one account. Such as checking the accounts IP among other things. So you can rest assured people that use more than one account usually get caught fairly quickly.

I donā€™t think they care they need the money what is the difference if you have more accounts Unless they suspend the account for reasons

They care, also no one in their right mind would pay to have more than one paid forum account. Anyways this is off topic. If you want to continue talking about something like this I suggest you take the conversation to the Chamber of Chatters.

ok I am there,

@robwin if you know any other program much better than deeplā€¦if you tell me I would be very happyā€¦

maybe robwin knows a super professional programā€¦I am waiting for his responseā€¦ :+1:

I have always used Google translate and it works as well as any other on the market imo.
All just a personal choice, I have looked once at DeepL and wasnā€™t particulary impressed.

1 Like

The party always goes into the next round, mate. :joy: :laughing:

Italian to English google translator is total crapā€¦

Just posted what i use. This site uses the Microsoft version which seems to do quite a good job.
You can use whatever you want to pal.

I also always use Google Translate primarily when I need to do it. Works all round alright. No problem. :slight_smile: :hugs:

Iā€™ve done tests with both google translate and deeplā€¦( however both translators canā€™t seem to digest the Italian language)ā€¦nessone problem when I have to post something I change words so that translated into English you understand somethingā€¦ :+1:

If you use Microsoft Edge you can highlight any text, choose translate and it immediately translates it.
Use the Google extension and you highlight the text and up pops the translation.
Either of them work very well imo but itā€™s your choice eh.

I dont use Microsoft Edge that much because I dont use it as my original browser. But even so I have Microsoft Edge in the first place as a browser, and it is also fully updated. :hugs: :slight_smile: