VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Yes, he looks about that age :rofl:

Thatā€™s correct. The picture is from Shanklin Beach at the Isle of Wight, taken in July 1965 :smiley:

Anyway, I found this picture on a random Google search, when I was going to send our pal Virgil my best wishes for his vacation. The pic was part of a photography exhibition from 2019 about the British seaside from 1850 to current times.

1 Like

It still looks the b___dy same when I was there about 5 years ago ! :upside_down_face:

When you step away for a while and then look back in, you will see that it all runs together like a giant blob. The things they do and all of the things you people say, itā€™s all set on a repetition like clockwork. There is nothing new under the sun here. Youā€™re all just cogs in the same wheel that turns round and round. Nothing worthy of your time is achieved. No one here is your friend and no one here really cares anything about you unless it serves an end for them. The people in the apts. that you claim to adore are playing you for fools to take your money and praise and in turn they pretend that their life somehow is interesting and has value because perverts show them kindness and love that they probably have never known in their real life. Sorry to break it to you, but when you pay for sex, she doesnā€™t really love you. Make no mistake, you are paying for sex. The managers running these poor lives on this site laugh at you people, hard. They have a word for you. There is nothing refined about this, itā€™s not healthy or normal. You actually look stupid to anyone on the outside watching you waste your life following this nonsense. Trust me, youā€™re wasting it and you know it too. As for me, I laugh too. Especially at, well you know. :kiss:

Very well put, the participants only have one aim in mind and that is themselves.

1 Like

theres me thinking you were that bored you had the old stop watch out :rofl:

Nahhh, if i ever get bored i just fuck off out, which is quite often actually :joy:

well its beautiful weather here today im burnt to a chrisp :rofl:

[quote=ā€œSamoan_Warewolf, post:4818, topic:29897ā€]
theres me thinking

Never do that pal, itā€™s dangerous for your health :joy:

1 Like

B___dy hot here too had to come in just now as our south facing back is often b___dy lethal out there,.
Even the fish start gasping :joy:

Freaking b___dy hot here too actually. 28 degrees at the hottest. And it is september. :hugs: :slight_smile:

Ffunny really, we all moan when itā€™s raining then we all moan when itā€™s too hot :crazy_face:
Then in the winter itā€™s too b___dy cold :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, we, or I, have to have something to complain at. What would life be without it huh? :slight_smile:

Well, a beach is a becach, I guess. Still perhaps one difference, there just had to be a few more bikinis to be seen 5 years ago than 60 years ago :sweat_smile:

@John78 donā€™t laugh I know who you areā€¦ :wink:

What do you mean? I put a laughing emoji cause this visit is more than hilarious

Now you totally confused me, what are you talking about ?

I was reported for calling myself a moron (and a really absurd thing)ā€¦ :joy: :joy:

Welcome to the safe love club friend :nail_care:
Mental Health Nails GIF by giphystudios2021

2 Likes