VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Taken from the classic Carry on Cleo movie.

As usual you avoid answering the question, last time we spoke in DM’s was April, the only time speaking Russian was mentioned you stated you couldn’t understand conversations but only certain words, you have deliberately tried to discredit someone’s translation while apparently not knowing the language yourself hence why I asked how you knew they was wrong

Why is this even bothering you? As you said that you know the language yourself, you should have already known that he wasn’t even 10% accurate with his “translation”. If it was, i wouldn’t have said anything…

Shyguy, you know who speaks Russian and who doesn’t. :wink:

There are and have always been different opinions in the forum and also different interests. Here is an unfiltered meeting of different cultures, reinf___ed by some in the belief that everything is anonymous.

Shyguy, you just have to write slang and the AI ​​will fail…

Sounds like a line from a ‘Carry On’ film… “Infamy. Infamy. They’ve all got it in for me!” :laughing:

just popped n to say hi . finally hit bahama island , having a _____ for you all .

4 Likes

Cheers buddy. :metal:

1 Like

Enjoy your cruise :hugs:

Enjoy ur vacation :+1:

1 Like

Have one for me pal, on your tab of course :joy:

1 Like

Deleted.

10 characters.

Which characters did you delete then, as I still have all mine. :rofl:

1 Like

The comment was removed from the topic, probably inappropriate, so I rather deleted it instead :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy to see you made it safely through the Bermuda Triangle Enjoy your holiday, pal :beer: :hugs:

Don’t stay too long in the sun though :sunny:

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, that is a photo of the beach at Shanklin on the Isle of Wight ??? :thinking:

Not been over there in years now, always stayed on a site in Newport and hired a chalet.
Mind you, you can travel all around the island in an hour or so :joy:

1 Like

Possibly taken in the late 60’s or early 70’s perhaps ?