VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

I’m for Cinderella… :heart:

2 Likes

Nice, because I didn’t want to use the Gulag language today…

Yes he can and with great accuracy as well. Unfortunately there were some users that acted like c___dren because they didn’t like hearing the truth that @chad234344 was so very kind to share with us.

Is it possible for a forum member to post a comment that stays hidden until someone clicks? That way @Chad234344 could post the translation and only those that wish to read it can do so? Sounds a good compromise to me if indeed it is possible

(Alternatively, those who don’t want to see it could just place Chad on ignore, but it does seem that some do not want to do that?)

You can post like that Hidden text

[spoiler]Hidden text[/spoiler]

You have repeatedly said you don’t speak or understand Russian, You also have said you don’t talk privately to the participants so how can you easily disprove what they are saying

(Just so people don’t get the wrong idea instantly, This is a genuine question and not trying to provoke or troll in anyway whatsoever)

There ya go @chad234344. Sounds like a solution to me - I for one find some of the translations interesting

This is something new and very weird from you. As you probably should remember, when we have spoken privately, i have told you how it is. I give you that it is quite long time since that happened and maybe you forgot. You just need to remember or go and double check our pms

Thank you

Come on guys today is Sunday, peace and good will to all men eh :joy: :joy: :joy:

Isn’t that Christmas? Mind you, I know Christmas Day can fall on a Sunday as well!

Love and good will isn’t limited to Christmas you know but i do realise on VH it is very limited :joy:

did you ever get your free days mate

What free days or come to that, anything fucking free :joy:

you entered dont understand why you didnt get anything to b___dy outspoken :rofl:

Remember, love and good Rob, love and good :laughing:

That’s all i ever give pal it’s just in my nature :hugs:

VH have apologised and admitted i somehow got left out.
Still got fuckall though :joy:

I think it is infamy as they all got it in for me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if you enter the next one you might get double as an apology but lets be honest highly unlikely :rofl:

More like a fucking certainty i think :roll_eyes: :joy: