VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Please don’t let the bullies and trolls get to you. Some of us really appreciate your more accurate translations. I think there will be a lot of very sad people if you stop sharing your translations for Cinderella’s realm… :sob:

2 Likes

no way the usual group are actually bullying a translator because he said something they don’t want to hear :joy:

its your decision but if i was you i would just keep translating and don’t let the bullies win

Thanks friend, but what these manipulative guys do is so rotten that I’d rather stay out, as I told you I’m very happy with the translations and just wanted to help, if I continue from now on the accuracy of the translations will get even greater and that it will bother them even more, what they want is not to know what is true or not, what they don’t want is for someone to know more than them and forward it to others, in an attempt to help, what they want to know first. I didn’t do anything against anyone and I was rejected, because if on the one hand they don’t want to know there are many people who want to know, but for those people who want to command, it doesn’t matter the will of others, but if the will of others is in according to their will. I’m just not going to continue because for me, as you can see, the level of c___dishness is so high with jokes, that I feel like I’m in a kindergarten, and I don’t want to get involved with people saying what I can’t do. I don’t need those little leaders for nothing, they are useless and they only rule the audience who want to hear them, not me.

In my opinion, everyone is welcome to post things, whether it’s guesses by looking, by translators, or because they understand.

As long as the VHTV rules are followed, like no locations or sensitive data will be posted. For example, when Cinderella mentions Isidor’s real name in an argument.

Everyone thinks I should take this lightly.

The forum and user interaction is often more exciting from a pyological point of view. :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle:

friend, thank you for your words and I emphasize again, I didn’t v_____e any rules and I just wanted to sincerely help, contribute to people who don’t have that much time to listen and understand what’s going on, the fact that people liked my translations makes me happy and you can know that my only and restricted purpose was to help, although I was rejected and dismissed by many with jokes and arrogance. thanks again

Excuse me but can you translate the audio?..

You haven’t done anything wrong. I only said that as an addendum.

There have been situations in the past where participants have argued so much that a lot of private things have been discussed.

Flora and Yan was such an example, and A&A was the even worse. That was Rosenkrieg shortly after they had their own apartment.

Из дово́льно незначи́тельного происше́ствия здесь сде́лан це́лый полнометра́жный фильм. :crazy_face:

I didn’t wanted to say it as i don’t like to share such info on the forum. Thank you very much for telling us :heart:

1 Like

Alright let’s go then commander. First, I do have reasons to be disappointed, including you. you participated in the provocations being ironic in two or three of them, i’ll leave an example here let me continue in another realm translating just for me
I said I would go elsewhere to translate for me and you made your irony

thank you very much

Furthermore, I didn’t say that the only one who turned me down was you, there were two or 3 here who made it clear that they didn’t want the translations and that I should keep it to myself, something that you supported both in your nods and irony. so don’t play the wolf in sheep’s clothing, and you’re just here talking to me because there are people who didn’t like the fact that I didn’t translate anymore, otherwise you wouldn’t care about me. Your post is not for me, it’s for other people who are seeing it and not liking it. as for the person that isildor was talking to, i now have a specific translator for russian a device that i bought and arrived yesterday and it is more accurate than my cell phone because it captures the audio much better, i translate what i hear, if the person who is from the On the other hand, it’s not the manager, that doesn’t invalidate what I heard, although I can presume it is. And that’s what I did, that doesn’t invalidate the whole translation, turning it into fantasy as you literally said up there.

Max, you’re wasting your time. I don’t want to say more about that guy and who he is and what he’s doing here. Most of us know already

friend Cinderella had already told him who the person was, so he wanted to destabilize my entire translation by saying that since I was wrong about not being the manager, then everything became an illusion

Well, you just got the reality of the conversation from Cinderella herself. It was her stepf____r and not managers or anyone else.

The most important thing is to me is that ur happy and smiling that all that matters
U deserve the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Now, do we want to keep banging our heads, or rejoice with Cinderella…

1 Like

Well Max, i guess that the case of the so called “translator” is closed for good now.

yes and that turns the whole conversation into illusion doesn’t it? Call Cinderella and tell her to talk to the camera and I’ll translate what she’s going to say now, no doubt? now if she told you this in private and that’s why you wanted to destabilize my entire translation, saying that it’s an illusion it’s up to you , I said that the couple would undo it because I heard that, and 2 hours later Isildor’s name came out. if that was all illusion to you ok. but rest assured I don’t want any confusion, and I won’t translate further, you got what you wanted once again. stay in peace and let’s move on