VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Do you have to be the party crasher here now? :unamused:

I have already told you that the translation apps are not accurate at all. I am not going to spoil the party and tell you who he was speaking with and what. But you are not even close

Ok but i preffer trust in my translator, so time will say who is right

I know! I know! He was speaking with Queen about the new place they were getting together. :rofl::rofl:

Yeah, rightā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy:

Total fantasy :wink:

I donā€™t even want to know, I donā€™t trust you with anything. letā€™s stay like this, from now on I keep my translator to myself only, and you your opinion for you and your private conversations. Iā€™ll even leave just one more tip, the friendship of one of the male members of vhtv was broken. Letā€™s go on like this, I donā€™t need to tell anyone what I hear in the translator, today I already knew that Isildor was going to leave as soon as I heard it. and as for the accuracy of my translator, if you use yours, I use mine

you are very, very envious. Today I further improved the accuracy of my translator with another device. but here I say nothing more. and you know very little about me. ok now i blocked you do the same block me

(post deleted by author)

That was a very difficult guess :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

and error again. Well let me continue in another realm translating just for me, here, itā€™s not worth it, you guys get 8 out of 10 wrong

and sparkles when isidor opens his kingdom again, whether alone or accompanied i call you to translate something for you, whatever is needed ok? letā€™s see who will be right. Soon isildor will have his place again, you can trust

You are going to miss Isidor that much?? :cry:

Thank you very much :hugs:

that would be a real relief if you donā€™t share everything that you hear in the realmsā€¦ not everybody needs to know what is told there

if I told the things I heard in the translator it was with goodwill, just to help, and I was rejected by envious people who control this here and want to remain in control, not me. You can get everything for you, Iā€™m very satisfied with what Iā€™m hearing, even more so with my new device and for those of you who think that these big boys know a lot, what they know are from private sources of conversations that they have in a private way, with the new device I have, challenge any of these there, any day you want, call me and we will do a real-time translation here on the forum, you can choose the kingdom, I translate everything at the time in a loud and clear tone, and I donā€™t need it ask anyone. If I had known that what I translated would cause so much talk and envy I would never have said what I heard, I hate these polemics, I have already blocked all these people, keep this forum for you to continue exercising your domains, I donā€™t need any of that. Goodbye

have a great party with all your friends :slight_smile:
Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

You accidentally forgot to include his quote for you. :hugs:

(post deleted by author)