VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

I have certainly been flagged in here, but I have surely never been unflagged. That is for sure. :hugs:

man wird hier im forum von vielen usern nur lƤcherlich und Ć¼ber fragen belogen werde nur noch 100 % KAYAglauben er ist der einzig ehrliche mensch

das ist mir egal ob mann oder frau aber erlich

hoffe das kaya was schreibt

Never more a truer word spoken pal :+1:

just thought id let you know going on my hols tomorrow 8 week cruise , so doubt i will be on here very much ,just so people wonder where i got to lol . not that i expect anyone cares but pretty sure theres a few who will be glad ive gone lol toodle pip bon voyage see ya when im back

5 Likes

Have a nice vacation :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Enjoy pal, what have you done won the fucking lottery? :joy: :joy: :joy:

been booked for a few weeks finally got the ok from doctor and insurance as cleared ,talk about leaving till last minuet , still cant grumble ,i had resigned to not been able to travel so happy as a pig in s__t right now lol

2 Likes

wasnt that expensive really Ā£11500 all in

1 Like

Wish i could join you pal could do with a long break right now but unfortunately circumstances do not allow.
Where will you be visiting during the 8 weeks then. You may as well make me completely fucking jealous :rofl:

2 Likes

On An 8 week cruise itā€™s Probably easier to say where they are not going :joy:

Bon Voyage :person_in_tuxedo: :champagne:

out of my booking manual , countries visiting

Countries Explored: England Spain Antigua and Barbuda Virgin Islands Saint Lucia Barbados Brazil French Guiana Trinidad and Tobago Colombia Panama Costa Rica Honduras Belize Mexico Cayman Islands Jamaica Turks and Caicos Islands Bahamas Bermuda Portugal

3 Likes

ive been to most countries in my lifetime but never been to the carribean this was my last chance before i think about pushing up the daisies lol

1 Like

Well, then I want to wish you a Bon Voyage, have a safe trip, take it easy and enjoy yourself. :hugs: :heart_eyes:

Wow that looks a fair selection there pal, i am doubly jealous now :rofl:
I am doubly jealous now but i wish you a great trip and enjoyment, donā€™t worry, those daisies ainā€™t been planted yet :laughing:
You neednā€™t worry we shall be ok no doubt :hugs:

Hope you have a great vacation :grinning:

1 Like

Gentlemen Isidor is not going to leave the project, from what I heard in the translator, as I said earlier that the couple was going to break up, I also heard that Isidor was talking to his manager to see a property for him to live in, or he will continue alone in a kingdom or heā€™s going to be with someone, maybe Lely, or someone else.