VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Fatter hat af norsk, så det er bedre på “english”… Jo er Dansk…

1 Like

back on topic guys ,enough of this nonsense,

7 Likes

They can be that yes. Absolutely. I do agree with you. So I do hope that your basic perception of me at least is not that I am only ignorant. At least not while I am here. Hopefully. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Although they speak gibberish, they aren’t too bad…

2 Likes

Well. It is not exactly gibberish, but it is a mother tongue. Like any other mother tongues. The danes are pretty alright too that is for sure. No problem at all for me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

awww… scanidivian love…

1 Like

It is not that many original scandinavian members in here, so we need to somehow take care of the ones that is in here in a good way. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

seems a bit odd to me tbh…b

1 Like

What is it exactly that you think is odd? :hugs:

1 Like

ya know what I mean…

2 Likes

I can choose to look upon this as odd for example. But in my humble opinion there are far worse things I can choose to devote my precious time to than doing exactly this. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

and yet you are doin’ exactly this…

Yeah. I am doing this out of my own free will. Because I want to myself. When I do not want to do it, then I do not do it. As simple as that. Nothing wrong with that in my book. :heart_eyes: :hugs:

2 Likes

det er fint min ven…

2 Likes

Ur doing a excellent job and I enjoy ur posts as well :hugs::100:

3 Likes

I am only a very simple and straight forwardly honest norwegian. Only trying to do my very best. :hugs: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’m the same way I come on on here every single day multiple times a day to be cool as a cucumber and just stay calm and try my best to be nice to everyone and make my posts as helpful and nice as can be :hugs:also I hope my pics are good that I post too :pray:

4 Likes

I have not always succeeded in making all of my posts only nice. That I have to admit. Sometimes I have directly plumped right into it. But I am much better now at thinking clearly before I say something. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes

Hey, Tyrese, and all the other Norwegians out there (@GladNGrumpy), I have a Norwegian joke for you.

Why does the Norwegian Navy put barcodes on their ships?

Give up?

So when they come in to port, they can Scandinavian.

10 Likes