VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Atsjo! Prosit! As we say it in Norway. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you Tyrese - though I have been to Norway many times I didn’t know this so next time I will be ready! Atsjo Prosit!

2 Likes

You are always very welcome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

it seems we have finally got the children (trolls) out of the way
Kudos to the operators for their work @Noldus @kaya @jabbath1987 If I have forgotten anyone, I apologise

:pray: :pray: :hugs: :hugs: :+1: :+1:

10 Likes

As I have carefully said the last few hours. It is very seldom that I have seen so many ugly phrases and words in the first place. Plus all of them at once in addition. Luckily it is taken care of. Thank you for that. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

a troll who did nothing but copy-paste all his sentences
according to him I am a shit eater
I don’t think even children can say such a sentence
 :joy:

2 Likes

I have nothing to say to it. There is no sensible words for it. There really is nothing to say. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

for those interested, the new cat I found is making friends with my cat
(the first days were difficult but now they seem to be getting along well)
 :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Glad to hear! With Luna and Sunshine you are covered with heavenly objects 24/7, both at home and up in the sky :full_moon: :sun_with_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Det er jeg veldig glad for Ă„ hĂžre. Med Luna og Sunshine er du omringet av himmelske skapninger hele dĂžgnet rundt. BĂ„de i hjemmet og oppe i selve himmelen. :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

Is it wrong that I’ve been keeping in my notes of what I want to watch in moments section and I counted 71 and I my favorite apartments that I want to watch for each date starting with 6/09/24 through 8/24/24 and counting is this dedication to the site.
How many of you guys watch the moments section and or live feeds and or just post pics?

1 Like

For me it is completely impossible to keep up with 44 apartments and such stuff like that. So I have stopped following any apartments on a regular basis. That is the truth. The only thing I do is that I am popping in every once in a while to take a small look to check the mood. And also to see if there is some interesting moves in the forum. :hugs:

4 Likes

I have multiple moments of my favorite apartments down in my notes cause when I have a chance of watching the moments section I would be lost cause it would take me forever to find my favorite moments if I didn’t have it in my notes :crazy_face: I don’t want to waste any time :grin: I want to make sure I’m using every second I can :100:

3 Likes

Probably not very popular to say this. But I have been writing down every single phrase that describes the female genitalia that I have been able to pick up in my own special note sequence. :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

NÄr eierne forsvinner vekk, danser katten midlertidig pÄ bordet. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Why are you talking in that gibberish?

1 Like

I am norwegian originally mate. So when I think it suits and I feel like it, I make some statements in my mother tongue language. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

because hes been a member of this forum from virtually the begining off it inception , and as earned the respect and understanding of many of the other forum members ,who know how he likes to converse in his own language , something that others do aswell , its not gibberish its is mother tongue , why should he only type in english ,when there is a translate button for members to use ,

8 Likes

SĂ„ laver jeg da ogsĂ„ lige et “statement” i mit modersmĂ„l
 Det’ sucks

Er du dansk? Det er da Älreit det. Hvis jeg ikke skjÞnner det sÄ finner jeg ut av det pÄ en eller annen mÄte. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ikke vÊr redd for det.

1 Like