VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Already leaving?:massage_man::massage_man::massage_man:

2 Likes

Is this a real person, or could it be a bot of some kind? It’s the same phrases over and over again.

1 Like

Based on the initial “conversation” we had with him I’d say it’s a real person. The spamming only started later.

3 Likes

Unfortunately for humanity, he is real

7 Likes

Same here…

Season 4 Flirting GIF by Friends

3 Likes

It seems we are back to normal? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

or the troll is sleeping .methinks hes a yank , still sleepy time there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but we gotta hope kaya brewed a special potion and silenced him forever like she promised :rofl:

7 Likes

like i said it was sleepy time for him
Animated GIF

3 Likes

Now I’m a real-real admin. I’ve made some changes, will see if that HP’s. I don’t want to make it too complicated for.new.users, but still reasonable. If he’s still there, well then they’ll need to try hard to promote to tl1 user

7 Likes

Finally. That ban hammer is now upgraded :hugs::grin:

Hallmark Ecards Art GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

8 Likes

thats a scary thought for members like me who like to push the boundaries to the limit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Ich weiss nicht ob ich das richtig sehe. haben denn die jungs (anfgeblich männer ) alle einen an der waffel ? in den letzten tagen sehe ich nur wunderschöne frauen am weinen und am verzweeifeln. nun spinnt sogar der eigentlich von mir geschätzte mustafa rum . auch das mädcchen / frauen angegriffen und geschlagen werden sollte verboten und streng bestraft werde.

sorry aber das musste ich mal loswerden.

2 Likes

Thank God that you are the only one😎

6 Likes

just your mind playing tricks , all is normal in the lives of the people on VHTV .well as normal as can be expected with multiple cameras and 10000s of pervs watching there every move :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

What did he do? (Mustafa)

gottseidank nichts körperliches. aber seit dieser komische typ aufgedaucht ist behandelt rt seine partnerin als ob sie nicht da wäre. ich habe sie gestern fast 2std in der küche beobachtet wie sie am weinen war und sich auf den boden verkrochen hat. das hat so eine frau nicht verdiehnt.

ist nur meine meinung.

3 Likes

es gab krach,weil Mustafa sich eine Frau zum ficken eingeladen hat,und seine freundin musste zwei stunden mit dem Kerl der da war, im Wohnzimmer ausharen bis er fertig war. So geht man nicht mit seiner Freundin um und behandelt sie wie ein Stück Fleisch!

4 Likes

we finally have the exact date of the first flat put online by vhtv…:joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Hi Solon. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful corner of the World! Be back over the Winter. Prost!