VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Purgatorium :poop:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Purgatorium :poop:

Sorry Guys
All topics are now in slow motion mode because of this guy.
We hope it will soon be sorted out by VHTVā€™s moderators.

13 Likes

so after 2 days of trolling by a certain member using multiple accounts , the topics section as been totally decimated, where is the security for the forum , limited policing and those that do police the forum are limited in there available actions, im pretty sure if this pattern continues some members will leave and join /rejoin the competitor C.C , something needs to change , i have seen forums loose its credibility for less ,

14 Likes

Does any one knows what happened to the Member who was insult Participants,members & Forum in Arielaā€™s Topic he didnā€™t show up for 2 Days nowā€¦
PS He was flagged by many members couple Days ago after that he didnā€™t show up yetā€¦ Wondering if heā€™s OK in good health

1 Like

Eugene_satch ? Heā€™s silenced

4 Likes

You canā€™t change anything on Sunday

1 Like

This user answered Virgil some three minutes ago. Telling Virgil to keep sending him compromising pictures of god knows what. :fire:

1 Like

If a member in silenced not able to start different accounts

1 Like

Doesnā€™t look like him, he is rude but not like literally sick in head

1 Like

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

3 Likes

Since my self enforced absence and now popping in now and again i fail to see what interest i ever had in the forum to be honest .
The behaviour of many is just pathetic and childish to say the least.

6 Likes

Really I do not know what to say. I have seen uglier words. But it is very seldom I see so many ugly words all at once. :fire:

1 Like

I just got to say S/O to @Noldus @jabbath1987 & @kaya trying their hardest to get the forum back on track I applaud u guys so much :clap::100:

11 Likes

I need to say I sincerely hope they do succeed. :fire: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts:

5 Likes

Oh, no! Heā€™s back again.