VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

And it is off topic. So it belongs in here.

It is direct answer to a message above me?

Where is logic?

IF Answer is off topic. maybe the message im answering to is off topic too?

Iā€™m going to answer to the message one more time in a way you canā€™t delete it.

You do not understand. If a topic is steered off topic the posts get moved to here. They do not get deleted.

You also should watch your language and the way you post. Very aggressive and combative.

Dont you think that moving my messages without explanation is a agressive move in its core?

Spend 2 mins and explain to me what is wrong. Before moving my messages. You are admin/moderator whatever, its your work.

1 Like

I think it is self explanatory. I do not need to explain when I move messages in this topic here that they are off topic. Never got any problems with that :wink:

2 Likes

I think he is a premium user who may not be familiar with the forum rulesā€¦

1 Like

He is now suspended.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what you call
self-righteous indignation. Iā€™m not taking his side because clearly heā€™s being aggressive and is off-topic, but you could be a bit more understanding.

Iā€™m sure there are new people joining this forum everyday who certainly would not know that you move posts and why. Thatā€™s completely understandable because itā€™s not written down anywhere.

And, even if theyā€™ve been here awhile, if theyā€™ve never had a post moved for being off-topic, they still might not understand why you moved it.

Put yourself in their shoes. Donā€™t just say, itā€™s my right, my call, Iā€™ll move what I want and I donā€™t need to explain it to you.

The word you were looking for in the sentence I quoted is self-explanatory. You were close.

2 Likes

Which didnā€™t need to happen if Jabba had just taken two minutes to explain to him what was going on and why, instead of being defensive that someone was questioning his right to do something.

People tend to get combative and defensive, and rightfully so, when they donā€™t understand whatā€™s being done to them and why.

1 Like

EXCUSE ME :flushed: People complain about you moving messages all of the timeā€¦

Some of there complaints are not warranted I will give you that. However, there has been more than just a couple of times messages that you deemed off topic, etc. to be inaccurately moved by the VHTV moderation team. .

Hungary - Switzerland 1:3

5 Likes

But I disagree to that sign :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I allow myself to agree with your disagreement. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fondue won though :laughing: You lost

3 Likes

Spaghetti, too. :laughing:

3 Likes

Spaghetti won against Tavƫ KosieƤr to put it that way. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Then Whiskey lost against potatoes? :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

For someone to win, someone has to lose. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

youā€™re great you wrote a great lineā€¦(you should write a book)ā€¦ :man_facepalming:

Iā€™m already writing a book about mimosas. The first chapter is about youā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes