VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

I’m not a person who can tell you how to use your language…you can do whatever you want, I just responded to a classic phrase like Italian equals spaghetti…(I don’t want you to think I have it with you)… :hugs:

2 Likes

Nor are the Norwegians :laughing:

3 Likes

I am quite familiar with them, but it is a harshly true point that they have nothing to do in such a tournament like this. The same thing would have applied even if they would have been able to qualify. Harshly said, but just a fact. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

that’s the same for me…
Everyone outside the Netherlands thinks that we all wear clogs and have a bicycle with a trailer coupling

5 Likes

I have seen it!
Since June 21 1988 Hamburg is considerd to be part of the Netherlands :tada::tada:

3 Likes

my interesnt ended then i guess, if i have to name three players of our national team at the moment i would have to pass

1 Like

Wait until Monday and you’ll see how football is played
Red Devils Football GIF by Royal Belgian FA

7 Likes

Better remember July 7th, 1974… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

2 Likes

That was the date and year Germany won the World Cup Final for the 2nd time? Am I right? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Exactly, against the Netherlands… :boom:

3 Likes

What does a Dutch do after becoming football world champion? - Shut off the PlayStation :joy::joy:

8 Likes

The Germans won 2-1. Gerd Müller scored the decisive winning goal. :star_struck:

2 Likes

You are describing the Norwegians perfectly to the core. Exactly the same situation for us. :star_struck:

I don’t really care😂

I take my c___dren and grandc___dren out to eat together😍
Today is f____rsday in my country and we ‘celebrate’ that different compareerden to the germans :tada:

3 Likes

Ah that was the day that the ‘Schwalbe ‘ was invented?

1 Like

Schwalbe is a type of bicycle tires? Is that correct? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

no, that’s the name for just dropping in with a lot of drama in the penalty area😂
Germany Soccer GIF by SPORT1

2 Likes

It was produced a norwegian reporting case from the world cup in Brazil in 2014. About exactly that. Neymars rolling. And then even the brazilians were embarassed by him. The norwegian reporter was making a simulation of the rolling in the streets while making the case itself. And then some brazilians were laughing at it, and saying: Ah! Neymar!! Neymar!! Neymar!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

and you live in windmills and have tulips up your arses , :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

i can see a wonderfull old mill through the window in my livingroom :slight_smile:

1 Like