VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Same s__tpack, new wrapping, he, he, he… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

But wankers meet a much better class of people don’t you think? :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have called myself a wanker in here. I do not at all consider that to be a basic problem myself. So no complications with it. :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

I have to renew my subscription do you know if there is any active code to enter to get extra days?

Try May24 which I think is the current code. Cheers Andre

1 Like

thank you very much it works :hugs:

You are very welcome. :wine_glass:

3 Likes

You don’t have to you know :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Holy s__t 3 new apts today
Bernie Mac Day GIF

8 Likes

You’ll need to take that up with Oxford. Not my job. Above my pay grade.

so now u decided to bring every others on forum… :rofl: :rofl: i know soon more will also come one after another… :wink: :sweat_smile: thats y u keep asking lot of cam, and different questions in a hope of one day they will come here to answer and u get access for verification… :rofl:

so u can make fun and troll participants but i cant stop interactions… :sweat_smile: :rofl: lol now u will play victim role and cry baby,… like always :sweat_smile:

by the way from when giving reactions termed as trolling… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: n u r talking about those participants and managers whom i gave reaction we chat in PM and they understood everything and they dont have any problems with me now… seems like u r scare of something… sad people using abusive and bad words are still here but people who wanna support good vibes get kicked off … hope they also notice your continuous attack on participants and realms… :unamused:

why moving my comments again misusing your powers… and why your comments are still here so we cant give reactions, not do comments n u can use rude words against participants and make fun of them everyday… no wonder why many viewers left… because of dictatorship… :cry: enjoy your little kingdom… :unamused: :smirk:

3 Likes

My understanding of a Bukkake was that several men squirt on one woman.

The rest is new to me. :rofl:

5 Likes

your welcome :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Those Japanese are filthy bastards :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Huh, I didn’t say anything about a bukkake. I’m talking about a good old fashioned gang bang.

2 Likes

I wonder how many members have now googled “Mushy Biscuit” :rofl:

6 Likes

Im doing it now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes