VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Exactly what I am saying. He has some weird fetish that he has to be no.1 on the leaderboard. If VHTV stopped the leaderboard Eros would leave :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

In my opinion, them massive galleries of pics or vids are much worse than posting one pic. The only problem with posting one pic at the time might be when it doesnā€™t have a meaning, description of an event and itā€™s just throwed there to add at the numbers

This in Aderynā€™s Topic is IMO much worse than one pic. Takes much more space and scrolling. Also doesnā€™t express anything, no descriptions at all. All spam posting

2 Likes

Yes very cluttered. Personally I think no more than 6 photos in one postā€¦

1 Like

I like when there are 10+ pictures in a post. That way if you click on the pictures fast enough itā€™s like watching a video!

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna have to disagree with you on this one. I donā€™t think he cares about the leader board. Some people just really enjoy posting a lot of pictures and donā€™t care about the leader board. For example when @ToreyK used to post pictures all the time he didnā€™t care about the leader board at all.

2 Likes

I posted for whatever happening or already happenedā€¦ not like other who posted to create drama stories and give them ideas of wishes or shows they like to seeā€¦ :wink:
I really love :two_hearts: and miss old days :pleading_face: when things were more real no interactions just parties and sex now even sex and moan looks like a show to meā€¦ things are more predictable than beforeā€¦ :face_with_peeking_eye:
still some genuine are leftā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Enjoy Broā€¦ :hugs: life is not same for everyone we all need money to live and happiness should be no.1 priority there is always switch to turn on & off we just need to use it wiselyā€¦ :blush:

4 Likes

you just got to love this forum , the diversity of its members is fanfuckingtastic, some are easy going ,some are hardwork , some are understanding and some are condescending ,some are swots and some are brown nosers .some are upfront and some are back stabbers , all in all we sure do have an eclectic rainbow gathering of colourfull characters :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Iā€™m taking a little holiday myself it started this past Thursday and it ends tmrwā€‹:cry: I just had to clear my mind and reset and take a step back from the forum :hugs:

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

How exactly did you take a vacation and step back from the forum?? You have been posting every day, multiple times a day since last Thursdayā€¦

2 Likes

not that you needed to pull him up on his comment , but you did so ill pull you up on yours , he normally post on average 50 comments/pics a day but sinse thurs he as posted just 9 times . , i would call that a step back , remember he did say this past thursday which is about 36 hours ago for most people , so i say again , your comment wasnt needed , but more like a sarcastic reply . something this forum and its members are getting more and more fluent with which is a sorry state of affairs

6 Likes

and some are extremely elderly, who lie in bed all day with a TV screen as big as a cinema (they will have to compensate something) :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

you sussed me out , im on a wind up . looking for a bite :rofl:

4 Likes

Bang on. Itā€™s the only kind of reply NotSeth knows how to give

Heā€™s made 25 comments since last Thursday. Iā€™m sorry he posts so much. I honestly didnā€™t notice the drop off.

One could say the exact same thing about your comment my friend. :wink:

2 Likes

No problems, we are not in hurry

4 Likes

oh come on my snooty little adversary , surely i deserverd a much more complex reply than that tut tut :rofl:

1 Like

who is this Kaya project team . as she been on here before sounds like a right little bundle of fun :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Meh your comment was full of a bunch of fluff and virtue signaling. I just cut straight to the chase. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

cut or caught ??? :rofl: both mean the same thing but just wondering if you are using the posh or common version

1 Like

You caught me! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes